The Future of "The Path He Chooses"

Sorry for all of the mini-chapters, it might be irritating, but this one is important. I will be addressing the future of my "The Path He Chooses" book series.

So, I've been mulling over this for a while now, and I've come to a conclusion. I will not be making a 3rd book of The Path He Chooses. This is because of several reasons which I will now explain.

Reason 1 - I'm tired of this writing format - I'm tired of writing multiple scenarios of multiple ships. It makes me feel like I'm writing a Harem, which I hate. This does NOT mean, that this book will end up discontinued, under no circumstances will this be discontinued. I'm also not happy with the way I've been writing these books.

The stories on my profile will mostly have stories that focus on rare pairings. By the end of 2021, I plan to have stories of every rareship in My Hero Academia complete. This includes all of the female pussycats, all of the female teachers and heroes, and all mother-like figures.

This also includes all girls in 1-B, 1-A (Besides Ochaco because I hate her), Mei, Saiko, Camie, Miruko, Bubble Girl, Popstep (whoever that is, I'm gonna need to do a lot of research before that.) La Brava, and more female characters.

Before you say anything, I know very well how far fetched my claims are, this is only a goal by the end of 2021, you never know what will happen.

You would know this if you read my announcement on my profile, but after this fic, I plan on making an Izuku x Camie fic, it won't be long, 15 chapters at the most.

Reason 2 - I'm not happy - I am not happy with the way I write fics, therefore, expect to see another separate Izuku x Rei, Izuku x Nejire, Izuku x Toga, Izuku x Yui, Izuku x Jirou, and Izuku x Ibara story in the far future. Also, do expect to see gender-bent ships in the far, far future. Your comments and reviews have made me very happy, and it's what has been inspiring me to keep updating, and I cannot wait to see more.

So, yeah. That's it for now, if you want me to cover any more topics, then let me know.