23. Stars

IT TOOK BOTH OF THEM NEARLY DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT USUALLY DID TO GET TO JERICHO'S HOUSE BECAUSE THEY WERE CLIMBING INTO EACH OTHER'S SEATS AT EVERY OTHER TRAFFIC LIGHT ON THE EMPTY BACK ROAD.

The blond had one hand on the wheel now and the other rubbing on the inside of his thigh. Every time he'd try to move, nails would dig into his skin deliciously.

"Joey," he said quietly, "I told you we're never going to get home if you don't get your hands off me and focus on the road."

He glanced over at him, green eyes murky and an edge to their usual softness. Squeezing his leg with renewed aggression and grinning in that wild way he wouldn't ever get tired of seeing.

"Quit complainin'. I already told you it's either my hand stays in its rightful place, or you come over here again and sit your pretty ass on my lap for the remainder of the ride, baby. The choice is yours."

The brown-haired boy shut up and dealt with it because from the sound of Joseph's strained voice; he was worse off than he was. He tried to school his expression, but he could see right through it.

If his face weren't obvious enough, the thick tent in his sweats that he'd been readjusting for the last 30 minutes would suffice too. Jericho would've gladly taken care of it already but the quarterback wasn't convinced he wouldn't crash the car in the process.

After that, they were able to make it back to Jericho's uneventfully, save for one last traffic light, but he'd somehow managed to fend him off. The second he hopped out of the truck and shut the door, the other boy had rounded the corner.

Joseph fisted the cream collar of the jersey and shoved him against the steel. Dragging the other hand down the side of his thigh and then around to his ass to grab a handful of it.

"You been havin' fun teasin' me lately, haven't you?"

He pressed his arousal against him, asking in between a feverish exchange of lips and teeth. The brown-haired boy snapped out of his daze just long enough to shake his head 'no.' Looping unsteady arms around his neck.

In the back of his mind, he knew that they should probably move this whole ordeal inside, with the nosy neighbors and all. But right now, he was more focused on his own leaking cock and the tongue making its way into his mouth.

"No? Sayin' things you know'll drive me crazy and then leavin' me all alone to take care of what you did? There's nowhere to run this time; I know you like that, though." He growled, "You want me? Ruin you for everyone else 'til I'm the only one who can fuck you right?"

The last part was a serious question, he could hear the heat in his voice as well as the hesitation to ask it, but it was precisely what Jericho had wanted from him for months now. Something a little more up his alley but this time, it would be different.

It wasn't going to be just sex anymore because now both of them were armed with the knowledge that they were infatuated with each other to an alarming degree.

"Pleasepleasepleaseineedyou."

He whispered the needy and almost incoherent slur of a sentence into his open mouth, unable to stop the desperation from seeping into his voice. Joseph chuckled and swallowed the words with a kiss, nipping at the puffy flesh of his bottom lip and resting his forehead against his.