20

Ignore mistakes

"So your telling me you're top. Top like Top but you know top. Top from kik. Like Top Top," I asked
"Icylnn shut up wid that shit. I already told you yes," he said.

That explains his aggressiveness. I must be the dumbest bitch in the whole wide  world and it all made sense now.
All thoose times I roasted "Nba youngboy." Called him gay.
Explain to him how I would fuck him and suck his dick. Not knowing he was really him. Shit I ain't wanna look at him. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF.I looked the other way.

"So why you ain't tell me you was youngboy," I asked.
"You was finna act different. You raw as fuck also dumb as fuck cause I been giving you clues upon clues," he said.

I laughed a little. I was kinda scared.
I still can't believe I talked all that shit to him when we were texting.

He walked to the door of the van and opened it. "Bitch let's go,"he said
Who the fuck?
"I'll rock yo shit so watch how you talk to me. Dont call me no bitch," I snapped back.
"Rock what ?Maybe my dick cause this shit been on hard since i saw you" he said. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him.

We walked in the hotel and everyone was already gone. I wonder where they disappeared too. My heart was kinda of racing. I ain't never thought this would happen. Damn I regret all that shit I said before.

We went into the room. It was nice. Pretty as fuck. Shit was giving me sugar baby vibes forreal.

"I ain't brought a change of clothing," I said.
"Dont worry bout it I was finna take you shopping tomorrow anyway," he said.
"Now take what you have on off," he said.

"Excuse me,"I asked wondering if this nigga was serious.
"You heard me we finna do all that shit you said in my dm's," he said making his way to me.

Oh shit I was in trouble now.

"Huh," I asked trying to stall.
"Icylnn you making me mad,"he said.
The next thing I knew was he ripped off my dress. Well shit let's take it there then.

I rushed to take off my shoes. Worst thing about it was I didn't have on a bra. My titty were exposed and he thought it was the most funniest shit ever as I took the remainder of cloth off me.

"Boy I'm finna get you back," I said.
I slid down my panties and went to him. I went on my knees as he was leaning on the bed and I pulled his pants and boxers down.

His dick sprang up in face. When I said I hope his dick was big. The man upstairs must of heard me because this is huge.

"Oh, you wanna be like that," he said biting his lip. He pulled his shirt off.
In that photo he sent me he had a whole "Nba" tattoo on his chest and my ass didnt catch on.

Wheew I liked the view. I was on my knees and his dick was about to be in mouth. Not only that but all his sexy ass tattoos was in sight also.

Except the one next to his chest. The girl looked like a female version of Michael Jackson. I guess that's the one he wanted to remove. It was giving me very much "hehe" vibes but I guess I could look over it.

"What are you waiting for. Suck my shit," he demanded.
"Say please," I said.
"Icylnn shut up and do it," he said.
"Say please first," I insisted.
With no warning he shoved it in my mouth and I had no choice but to suck on it. For someone who be smoking ciggeriates. It's not bad. Shit kinda tasty.

His moaning was sexy as fuck.
This went on for atleast two mintues and he came on my face. I wiped it off with the towel closes to me

"Fuckkk, your mouth powerful. I ain't never came that fast before," he said.
"Yeah my username wasn't "wapsuckersonic" for anything," I said
"Lying saying you don't suck dick,"
"Boy shut up,"I said trying to leave to go to the bathroom.

"Where you going ma? Come and ride this dick," he said.
IT WAS TIME FOR MY MEGAN KNEE'S BABY.

It was all fun and games until I rode it and i felt that shit in my stomach almost touching my heart.

I love this nigga. He be finding new ways to touch my heart everyday.

Fuck this shit hurted. Finally he got up and threw me back on the bed. Shit this aggressive shit was a turn but damn he ain't had to throw me like that. I thought I had wings for a second.

I laid on the bed flat and his dick went right back in. Okay this wasnt that bad. It felt good.

We both were moaning at this point.
Well I was moaning loud as hell. I'm sure even across the hall heard me.

I spoke too fast. He put his whole dick in.
"Fuck this too much," I moaned
"Wanna be grown right. Take it,"he replied back.

Let me show this nigga something. I got up and stood against the wall and pulled him towards me. Now I had one leg up and we was fucking.

Shit we was fucking all around the room. On the floor, the balcony, even by the door. I'm sure the people who walked passed us could hear us. Especially because our front door was shaking from me being pinned against it and him hitting my shit from the back.

We both came after multiple rounds. We took a bath. I wore his boxers and shirt. His boxers were new and I always bought the same Polo Ralph Lauren ones for myself. My butt was looking fat as fuck in them.

Now we were just laying down. The T.V was on but after all that fucking I was tired. So we ain't really pay attention to that shit. I looked at him as he rolled up his blunt.

"I'm really happy I finally meet you,"I said.
"Me too now we finna be together forever," he said
"Yes bestfriends for life,"I said

He smacked my ass.

"Owe,"I said. That shit really fucking hurted.

"See now we not texting nomore so when you act up I can deal with you," he said.

"Dont let that distract you from the fact that geico saves you 15% on car insurance,"I said
"Stop playing," he said
"No I was helping you out," I explained.
"Fuck you and your car insurance bitch,"he said.

"Boy stop calling me bitch. I don't like that," I explained.
"My fault ma. You know I ain't mean that shit. You my slime 1," he said.
Hearing him say that again in person made me blush.

We went to sleep right after.
His phone rang. I felt him leave the bed but I ain't say nothing.

He stood by the door whispering and shit. If that's Bri imma leave and beat his ass.

He kept saying things like "yea" and "fosure"

"Yeah my slime 1 sleeping right now. She so sexy. I hope she not thinking bout leaving me cause I'd beat her ass.
She the realist bi-
I mean girl I know. I pray to God I ain't never finna hurt her. Cux I can't loose my wife,"he said into the phone.

Wow. This seems to good to be true. I can't wait until tomorrow. Am I simping? Yes! Am I  going to do more fucking and sucking tommorow. Yes, my bae deserves it.

I'm back

I hope yall appreciate my sex scene cux yall be real quiet on them🙄

Maybe I will go back on updating everyday. Depends on how much yall fuck wid this update.