29

Ignore mistakes.

Mywhole❤.

I miss yo dick in my pepe

Pepe?
Childish asf

Lemme rephrase that

I want yo dick all inside my pussy while I'm creaming and you cuming. Flip me over to the edge of the bed and shove your dick inside my thoat so I can swallow every bit of that up😏
Read 3:15am

Well that's embarrassing. I ain't finna fuss right now. Its 10 more days until he come back so I'm finna have a whole attitude. I was in a empty house and my mama and my sibblings went to a family "sleepover."

I'm still horny though.
*opens pornhub*
Let me see if I can find something to watch. Interesting. They have alot of weird shit on the first page.

Sigh it's taking hours to find a good video. Them dicks not doing it they just ain't him💔.

Mywhole❤

Send dick pics😈
Read 3:40

Stop playing I'm horny
If you fucking a next bitch just say that
Read

See you makin me wanna kill you
Wyd????????????????
My pussy can't eat its self
Read

Kinda worried I hope you safe💚
If you with a hoe. It's Ova hoe. Y'all finna die.

I don't know what's up with Kentrell. He was probably having one of his bitch ass lil girl tantrum. If he not I just hope he good. That's my lil woot ta woot.

Anyways I'm still horny. Let me go watch some girl on girl type shit. Maybe that would do. I went and took off my clothes until I was just in my underwear.
I started to you know. Get fa ma started.
I got into watching it.

I turned that off real quick. I had to think bout Kentrell for this to work. I laid back and just rubbed my clit thinking bout him.

I was making myself moan. I couldn't fuck him in person but I could in my head. I was just picturing him doing his thing.

"Mmmm Kentrell,"I moaned.
"Yea,"I heard him say.
I looked up froze and he was right in front of me.
He laughed and licked his lips.
"So you was thinking bout me,"he asked.
I still was in shock.
"Continue,"he said softly.

"Well maybe if it wasn't so awkward I would and how the fuck you just appear here," I asked.
"Baby it don't matter. I have 2 hours before I go back and every last thing in them messages we finna do," he said gripping my throat.

I got chills.
"Kentrell I ain't never told you where I lived," I said still confused on how he got here or even got in or even knew the house was empty. When I came back home after the trip I took an Uber with my besties.
"You worrying about the wrong shit," he said.

"Come here,"he said sounding all sexy.
I came to him as he was stroking his dick. I was so scared. I ain't like how firm he said that. This nigga finna break my back and my throat.