26

Ignore mistakes

"I actually wanted to fuck you before I met the love of my life. I used to tell people that you were the goat. Always had yo side. Even defended you when people said you were trash. I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU," I explained.

"I fuck with that and I ain't wanna kill you so work with me ma," Polo said.
"Ma? My nigga would kill you,"I explained.

    "Where is he at now,"he asked.

"On his way here to kill yo ass," I said.
"How you know his ass ain't laid up with another bitch,"he asked.
"No bitch pussy as wet and good as mine. My head is extremely fire and  addicting. 10/10," I explained.

"If you so confident show me,"he said.
Before I meet youngboy I was a simp for Polo g. Like everyone knew how much I loved him. It was kinda hard cause it was like my ex crush vs my boyfriend.

You know what. Let's do it. You only live once.

"If I give you head would you let me and Teelee go," I asked.
"If you pussy as good you say u it is then yea," he said.
"Before I do this what was the reason you took us,"I asked.
"Your ass wasn't suppose to be taken. We didn't even know y'all were together. We took Teelee to mess with Kentrell's head. Obviously Kentrell was going to come down here. So now we wait to kill him and Fredo and I could be the best in the industry," he explained.

"Nice, nice you wanna fuck now or later," I asked.
He pulled down his pants and leaned back on the bed.
"Show me what you about,"he said
I smiled.
I went on top of him.
"You ready," I asked.

"Yeah," he replied licking his lips.
I put my face closer to his.
Only inches away from our lips
Years I've been dreaming of this momment.
He licked his lips.
"What you waiting fo," he asked.
"This," I said.
I pulled out his gun and just shoot him in the head.

One thing I learned on lifetime movies was that you never let your guard down.
Now that blood was everywhere I didnt know what to do next.
Wait, let me go find Teelee.

I ran down the hall.
I was literally shooting everyone I saw.
This was fun.
"A pew pew pew pew," I said while shooting down Fredo.

Omg.
I ran up to Kentrell whiles he was shooting.
"Hi, when we go back to the hotel. I need some dick,"I announced.
He was with couple other niggas shooting up a storm.
He smiled when he saw me.
"Girl get yo ass in the car," he said.
I went outside. I couldn't beleive that I had just shot millions of niggas.
It felt so goood.

I ran down thoose long ass stairs. I was practically panting for air. It felt like it would never end. Then I saw the glass doors.
I saw Kentrell outside by his car.

"How the fuck you get out of there before me,"I asked

"The elevator," he said.
Well now I feel stupid.
Everybody was in the car waiting for me and now I felt safe. Even Teelee was there. I still can't beleive I killed about 10-15 niggas. My mind was blown away.

I sat in the van. The driver was driving fast as fuck.
"Kentrell how you found me," I asked.
"The GPS tracker I attached to that bracelet I bought you," he said.
"So when you was finna tell me you did that,"I asked.
"I just saved yo ass stopped complaining," he said.
"I just killed about 15 niggas watch how you talk to me," I replied.
He laughed.

"So does this mean I get to be hitting licks with you,"I asked.
"Icylnn, I'd never put you in danger again," he said.
"Awee, but it was fun. I can't wait until next time," I said.

"Ain't no next time," he replied.
The car made a stop and then he got out of the car. We were to a different hotel. I don't know why after all that happened, why he couldn't just carry us to the fucking airport like a normal person would do. So we can get the fuck a.s.a.p out of this bitch.

We got in our hotel room.
Kentrell looked stressed the fuck out. He sat on the bed and looked down like he had a headche.
"What's wrong," I asked
"We have to break up so when we go to the airport tomorrow I'm finna take yo ass back home," he said.

The fuck did this nigga just say.

"Kentrell you kidding right,"I asked.
He didn't anwser me.

"WHY," I asked.
He looked back up and at me and looked worried as hell.
"I can't let you stay with me. When I said I can't leave the streets this is what I meant. People are out to get me. You the closest one to me right now so they could try to use you to get to me. I love you and I ain't wanna see anything happen to you. I can't go to sleep knowing that you at risk especially being with me. You still young. I ain't want that for you," he explained.
"If you wanna fuck other bitches just say that," I said.
"See get out you making me mad," he said.

"No forreal. I get that you want me safe and shit but I would kill you if you ever try to leave me," I said
"Icylnn what," he said.
"I know the risk I've been known the risk since you killed my all of my exe's. I told you I'm staying. If I did die don't be sad because I'm coming back fo your ass so we could fuck as spirits," I said.

"Icylnn I'm being serious. Stop fucking playing," he yelled.
"I'm not playing and watch how you talk to me,"I said pulling out my gun and aiming it at him.
"You just tired. Like I said you not leaving me or imma kill you. So sleep off the bullshit you giving me," I said.

He got up and went into the bathroom.
I understood what he meant but I was serious if he tried to leave I was shooting him because he shouldn't put me through all that being abducted and shit just to get rid of me.

When he came out the bathroom. I took a shower. When I was done I laid in the bed beside him. He just pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.
We just can't leave each other I am to emotionally and physically attached to him.

Been busy this past week

Y'all stay safe💕

Half way done with the book