Part 5 - Fate

(By the way can I just give up on this. I don't like aya and every time I write this I get mentally yelled at by myself for the potential Amitie/Sig/Klug love triangle now with extra Aya.)

(Also merry Christmas.)

Amitie woke to her hand hurting. She rubbed her eye to notice she had a claw in her hand. "...Sig?" She dropped the claw, however, it was detached. So...it happened. "Of course it happened.." she mumbled sadly. "If he's dead, I could just eat his hand, and maybe I'll get his magic...right?"

Amitie's question was answered by what was in her other hand; a book. A sentient one, that she kinda sorta stole. "Ah, perhaps. But you shouldn't eat his hand, rather, the antennae. It falls off, and regrows, so I presume he gets his power from there....plus, you'd probably get your poor little insides penetrated if you ate that hand."

Amitie looked at the window in her room. There were two cyan sprigs on the sill. They both once sat on Sig's head. His cute little head. Amitie went downstairs to see if she could farm them. Plucking the very few hairs she had on her to put in the dirt, trying to replicate Sig's head to allow them to be grown. She then planted one.

and ate the other.

God, it tasted horrible. Like how Rock and Roll tastes combined with grass. "Blah! This tastes horrible, I think I can hear the color blue now..." Amitie complained. "Is this what Sig eats?"

The little bookmark gave a gentle pet on her head. "Naahhh, it just injects itself on his head and detaches when needed or stressed...though you'll be fine. I recommend you dip them in sugar bowls. They'll distract the taste buds."

Amitie shrugged, as she left the house to see a familiar face. "Ringo! You're still here?!" She exclaimed loudly. "I thought Arle transported you back home before she got a-papapa-papa!"

"Apprehended." Ringo says. "We had to pop puyos to gather the magic, but then the police came by and- well, yeah that happened. I don't know why she was arrested for accounts of harassment and attempted murder, but..she was!" Ringo finished.

"Won't Mister Pervert do it? He's super magically buff!" Amitie flexed her non-existent muscles. "We could ask him! Maybe Lemres will be there too and help!"

"What in the holy name of CALCULUS?!" Ringo sputtered. "Mister Wegey. Help us home. With THAT mouth? It'd be more trouble than it was worth. Do you even trust him, or your idea?"

The blonde gave a cheerful thumbs up. " 'F course I do! When have I gotten myself or others into something terrible!" Aside from this mess, Amitie trusted herself, as she ran towards the dank smelling cave, Ringo in tow.

Instead of cake in the cave, it smelled...gross. Like something burning, and the scent of human blood. Flesh being torn. It was...disgusting. Ringo pinched her nose.

Then came the magic.

When a single bolt came by, it whizzed past Ringo, burning the tip of her twin drills. It came again, this time Amitie catching it in a magical way. "Yep. Pure fresh magic. Not bound or used for Puyo Purposes. Ms Accord told us about this in case we were sent to a world without puyos."