My Man

Hi this my first ever story so i'm sorry if i have a mistake writing. this is just one shot. i hope you guys like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mew Suppasit is a student in Chulalongkorn University and he is in the second semester. He is going to be a doctor. But life just turn up side down when he meet the most handsome guy and that's Gulf Kanawut. Gulf Kanawut is a new student in Chulalonglorn University and just like Mew he want to be a doctor.

They meet when Gulf accidentally bump on Mew in the cafeteria. Mew first were mad because his shirt got spills but when he see the guy he just couldn't be mad. Yes Mew feel in love from the first sight. And the same think to Gulf.

(The accident)
Mew: What The FUCK Gulf : I'm so sorry i just in a hurry
Mew: YOU HAVE TO SEE YOUrrrrrr................ WOW
Gulf : I'm so sorry phi i will see my eyes when i walk phi
Mew: (why my heart so jumping) yyyyyyyeeeesssss
Gulf : phi you can my clothes i can wear your and tomorrow i will give you back
Mew : that's ok it just a little but Nong what's your name?? are you new in this University? because i never see a beautiful guy like you ;)
Gulf: yes phi I'm new and my name is Gulf Kanawut btw thanks (gulf saying with blushing)
Mew: nice too meet you Gulf Kanawut and i Mew Suppasit but can i call you Sunflower because you looked like a Sunflower when you smile
Gulf : Khrap phi but i really need to go to the soccer team because I'm late phi bye bye phi (running with a red face)

(back to the future)

Mew and Gulf bacame friends for 1 years but deep down the really love each other. But never date because there just scared if one off them will decline. But Today is valentines day so Mew and gulf prepare there heart because today the will confess.

(Chat)
Mew: Good morning Sunflower and happy Valentine day can we have a dinner in my condo na
Gulf: Good Morning phi Mew and Happy Valentine day ok Khrup
Mew : OK Khup LOVE YOU

Gulf: LOVE YOU TOO NA

(fast forward to night)

Mew was really nervous about the proposal he was thinking negative all the time the same to Gulf he was really nervous about it. right now Gulf stand i front off Mew condo and just prepare his heart. 1 menit pass Gulf decided to ring the bell and Mew open the door just to see the most beautiful guy in front off him. "Hi sunflower you look so beautiful with that suit" "thanks phi you look hot to with that suit" "come in Gulf" and Mew bring Gulf to the dining table to eat. "Phi you cook to much you know" "but for my beautiful baby i will cook a lot because my baby always hungry" "PHI" "HAHAHAH I'm just joking baby" "come on lets eat" "PHI your cook is so good" "thank khrup"

after the dinner they just cuddle and watch romantic movie but Mew just excuse him self to go to his room. Mew feel really nervous about it and for Gulf just waiting for Mew to come back to tell his feelings. Mew come back to the sofa and Gulf the first one to speak "phi i want to tell you something " Gulf just really nervous but he have to keep in clam "phi i really like you not just as best friends but i want to be your FEN" Gulf get a ring from his pocket and say "phi will you be my boyfriend" Mew was freeze he can't believe that Gulf like him and Mew take something in his pocket and did the same to gulf "will you be my boyfriend too Sunflower" they cry while they say "YES PHI" "YES SUNFLOWER" for the first time they KISS is like the world just stop. they can't believe that they really are boyfriend. Mew put the ring in gulf hand and gulf did the same. they kiss until they need some air.