Introduction

Hello there and welcome to my latest book, Teenage Millionaire!

First of all, I'd like to sincerely thank you for taking interest in this book! It honestly means the world to me, so know that every time you click on the button to go to the next chapter, vote on a chapter, or leave a comment, you are making not just my day but my entire week. So thank you for that!

Second, I apologize for any grammar/punctuation/spelling/plot mistakes. I have edited this book but I may have missed some things so if you spot an error, please point it out to me! Your help will be much appreciated.

Third, I promise that you will not come across The Message of Doom (aka: To Be Continued... last updated a very long time ago). This entire book is fully written and will be updated on Wednesdays and Fridays. There are 50 chapters not including this introduction, and about 75,000 words total.

Finally: this book contains implications of mental health issues. The ones implied in this story are characterized by mood swings and mild anxiety. No mental illnesses are explicitly mentioned by name. There is mild anxiety present in most chapters and there will not be any further warning. There will be a warning at the beginning of chapters containing significant mood swings or implications of such. Additionally, there are mildly controlling parental relationships in this story. If you are easily triggered by any of these themes, please take care of yourself and know your limits.

Now, without further ado, I present...

The crazy, eccentric, Teenage Millionaire.

Lots of people think teenagers are all crazy. It's hard to deny, sometimes. And I'm a teenager, myself.

It's also a common belief that millionaires are eccentric. From my personal experience, that statement is 100% accurate.

My name is Todd, and I am a teacher's pet. The teacher's pet, even. Every teacher's pet.

This is the story of how the one person who so efficiently embodies both the crazy-teenager and eccentric-millionaire stereotypes barged into my life.