Chapter 3

"Long time no see______"
Previous

Shoyo POV:

I'm busy take my suitcase and natsu but until I hear someone yell "Nii chan!" I look who is it and said while smile "long time no see tetsuya." When he start run toward me I put both suitcase down and open my arms. When I open my arms tetsuya start hug me that almost make us fall. I heard him crying while saying "nii chan I miss you!" "Hai hai nii chan miss you too, tetsuya." "Who's tetsuya, nii chan?!" "Oh Opps I mean Tet chan." "Nii chan!" Tetsuya still hug me but until natsu approach us and hug me too. I can see all teams volleyball and basketball jealous aura. I sighed and said "Tet chan, natsu please let go off me!" "NO! I miss you and I will never let you go!" "Same with natsu!" I just sighed and said to the team "don't be jealous will you all?" When I say that I see all the volleyball team and basketball team blushed of embarrassing.

I just chuckled and said "ok let me introduce myself to basketball teams, my name is hinata sho-" I got cut off by someone yell my name "Sho kun!!" I already know who is it and yup I'm right it's momoi satsuki my friend that I trust tetsuya with her. I just smile and said "long time no see too satsuki." When I'm done saying satsuki start hug me that make me almost fall too. I sighed relief and see if natsu and tetsuya is ok well they ok but still clinging to me. I look at satsuki and said "satsuki be careful I almost make tet chan fall." When I said I ruffled her hair while she just look up at me and said "how dare you call me satsuki when you even call tetsu kun tet chan. 💢call me sat chan too! Sho kun!" "Huh... Still baby anyway.. Riko!" When I call riko name she look at Me with 'what's wrong' face I just point her satsuki.

When I pointed at satsuki I see she sighed and pull satsuki away from me. I give her smile(not bright smile)
And say "thank you riko chan." When say riko name satsuki stare at me like 'how dare you call riko, riko chan when you didn't call me sat chan' face. I just sighed and look at the volleyball teams and basketball teams still shock and confuses at the same time. Until I continue what I said "my name is hinata shouyou, 16 years old, karasuno no. 10,and the most part is I'm the big brother of hinata tetsuya ,hinata natsu,and hinata niko." (Only basketball teams know niko) When I done say that the basketball player look at me and one of them start saying "what do you mean hinata tetsuya? He is kuroko tetsuya (in this story kuroko tetsuya is his fake name)." "He is hinata tetsuya not kuroko tetsuya. Kuroko tetsuya is his fake name." "What? But you guys don't look alike!" "Indeed we aren't because tetsuya is adopted same with niko." When I say niko name I see one more light blue hair boy run toward me. I know who is it and I just open my arms(since natsu and tetsuya is still at his right arm and left arm). He start run toward me and hug me. Luckily, we're not almost fall. I look at the basketball player but I see a blonde hair boy start saying "how come kurokochii didn't tell us tsu~?" "He didn't tell you because he didn't want to deal with paparazzi." "Are you the hinata clan?" "Yes I am. Akashi seijuro." When I say his name he look at me amazed but when I'm about to walk to akashi San(not the pretty setter but the 'I'm absolute'boy') I see tanaka San and Yamamoto San in front of me and said "wanna fight ,city boy?!" (Imagine Yamamoto say 'ShItY BoI'😂) "stop it you two With city boy!" ( you know who)

I just laughed and said "tanaka San Yamamoto San it's ok." "No! Our kohai it's not ok!" "Yeah what my Yamamoto bro said!" I just sighed and said to tetsuya "tet chan let go off me your team is jealous over there." I said while point at the basketball player. They just embarrassed until I heard tetsuya sa"noo! Let them be jealous and..." Tetsuya start look at the volleyball team and said "if you steal nii chan away from us I'm gonna kill you!" "Tetsuya!" "Sorry... Nii chan..." "Now please let go of me. I need to put my suitcase and natsu suitcase in our room." "Hai nii chan.." When tetsuya stop hug me same with natsu.