Chapter 9

When they about to get in the school. They see a man with black suit on it and have a brown hair color with 2 body guards around him. Until they heard he said that make some of the team freak out. He said "long time no see _____________"

(Previous)

Shouyou POV:

When I about to enter the school. I see someone stand in front of the doors and I look at the person. I realized that was someone I know. I walk to the person and said "long time no see grandfather " "Yes long time no see my dear grandson." "Is your meeting done, grandfather?" "Yes and may I ask who is people behind you?" I see grandfather look at my behind and I look behind.

I see that they(Hyō and the harem) still here so I look at grandfather back and said "their my friends, grandfather." "Good to hear. Just hope there not bad influence." I heard grandfather whisper the last one. I mad because he just say that my friends is a bad influence but I keep it calm and look at my friends say that they can go in first while I'm talking with grandfather. I see they nodded and walk in the school so I sigh relief.

I here standing with my grandfather in front of me while there's 2 body guard behind him. I said

(I give it a little space so you can read better)

"do you need anything grandfather that you have to come here?"

"Glad you ask. You know lessie right?"

"Yes she my ex girlfriend. May i ask why?"

"Me and his father is arrange a marriage for you two."

"what?!"

"Young man Don't yell at me!"

"I Don't Care. Why You Arrange A Marriage Without My Permission?!"

"It's for our company."

"Company bullshit! So you think what I been doing for being a perfect grandson for you?!"

"Respect your elder!"

"I don't care anymore about elder thing for you! You think I don't know how you hate niko and tetsuya even you have to treat him different from me and natsu?! Why can you be like grandma?!"

"Why I should treat better those two useless adopted grandson?"

"Why can you be greatful that you have all the think you have?! I wish you have a heart that kind not this rotten heart that you have right now!"

(The bodyguards that behind him is terrifying of shouyou side so they didn't even try to stop)

Before grandfather can talk. I heard someone call me so I look at my right and see dad, tetsuya, niko and natsu. I calm myself and smile at them. I heard dad said "long time no see father." "Long time no see to haruki." "What you two been talking about that I heard yelling?" "Just som-" Before grandfather can say I answered honestly and said "he arrange a marriage of me and lessie."