Chapter 6

3rd Person POV:

When shouyou talk to Hyō volleyball and basketball team. The simps start get jealous.kuroo start saying "So chibi chan mind explain to us why they say 'the captain of Hyō clubs'?"shouyou start look at them and said " Well um- uh- how can I say this 😅" Shouyou sweat dropped and think for a explanation. The Hyō members see this they got worried about their former captain but some b*t- I mean olivia start approach to shouyou and said "shouyou are you ok? You seem nervous." "Yeah I'm ok olivia and can you please let me go?" "Why? Don't you like it?" "Olivia I'm uncomfortable and were only friends." The other try to hold their laugh because of the friendzone.

While with the basketball team(not Hyō) they just stared confused but tetsuya approach shouyou and said "nii chan is uncle Mike here?" Shouyou look at tetsuya and smirk "tet chan you miss old man mike?" Tetsuya nodded. The Hyō clubs sweat dropped. Shouyou start look at coaches place and 'Bingo!' He see they uncle. Shouyou approach the coaches and start yelling "old man mike!".

Mike POV:

When the kids speaking with their captain. I start go to where the coaches is and introduce myself. Meanwhile, we still discuss about the training camp I hear someone yell my name I look at who yell my name and see my scary nephew. I start hide behind ukai and whispers to him " Please don't tell shouyou that I'm here uk-" When I'm about to finish someone drag me and I see my scary nephew. I yelled to my nephew "shouyou what do you want?!" He look at me with smirked on it and said "oh my!, tet chan want to see you why not I bring you to him?🙃"

I look at my other nephew, tetsuya and said "tetsuya if you want to see you're lovely uncle that much! Please don't tell this tangerine look for me!" "Uncle Mike I don't want to look for you I just wanna see nii chan mad at you 😄""aw man!,😔 since today is training camp I can't bully you old man maybe later I will bully you for now I let you be."I sighed relief because he already let me go and I see the other players and coaches they put scared face.

Shouyou POV:

When I'm done drag old man I look at the players and smiled yelling " Let's go guys! I can't wait to play volleyball together!" When I said that I look at them and hear daichi San said "ok hinata now let's go start our practice match." "Hai!" When I about to go to my team. I start remember Hyō teams I look at them see they sad I start cheering them up and said "Guys don't be sad!" "B-b-but" " No but and isn't norama and Michael became you're captain since I left?" "We different from you captain!" "Nope and I want to see how you guys doing when I'm not around." "Hai...." When I say that they sad I'm sad too but I didn't show it. I say bye to Hyō clubs and go to my team.

Practice game volleyball:
-karasuno-nekoma
-fukurodani-aoba johsai
-date tech- johzenji
-shiratorizawa-itachiyama
-inarizaki-nohebi
(Hyō volleyball club play later same with the Hyō basketball club)

Practice game basketball:
-seirin-Kaijō
-tōō-shūtoku
-Yōsen-Rakuzan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.