LOVE

PHILADELPHIA, PA

It was the usual early morning, everyone barely awake, going for a smoke in the parking lot as soon as they made it to the venue.

It was Adam's turn to get breakfast, so he told everyone he'd be back soon.

'Only three more dates of the tour left,' Gerard said, pulling Frank closer.

'Yup.' He didn't want to think about it, but it was impossible not to. Even if they were officially a thing now, they still lived in opposite coasts, and Frank hadn't introduced him to his kids yet, and they would have to figure out their whole arrangement.

'Why the sad eyes?'

'Well – considering I live in Jersey, and you live in California –'

'But we'll figure out something. Besides, it'll be nice to see the folks.' They sat there, sharing the last of their cigarette, when Adam arrived with breakfast burritos for everyone.

'You guys wanna come with us?' Derek asked, while they were all eating.

'Where?' Frank asked.

'Just for a walk. These kids,' he said, pointing to the rest of his band, 'They want to go to the Rocky steps, and it's not that far from here, so why not.'

'Let's go then.'

Every band ended up joining them in the end, since they had some extra time while the crew finished setting up the stage. And neither Frank nor Gerard had ever been to the museum, so they were kind of excited. Or at least enjoying the moment. Derek challenged them to a race up the steps, but only Frank accepted, and asked Gerard to take a picture when he made it first, with his arms up like Rocky.

The rest of them hung out for a while, but Gerard wanted to actually get in the museum and look around. 'Once an art school kid, always an art school kid, huh?' Frank said as they walked in, because he couldn't say no to his boyfriend.

Besides, it was a great excuse for a date.

Hand in hand, they looked around the rooms, and Gerard told him about the different art techniques, and the artists he recognized.

'Am I boring you?' he asked.

'Absolutely not! I like this!'

'You don't have to lie.'

'I'm not lying. I never knew medieval art could be so interesting, but you make it interesting.'

'You just say that because you want to get in my pants.'

'I do want to get in your pants, but that's not the only reason. I'm truly interested in everything you say.'

'Why are you so fucking perfect, Frank Iero?'

'I don't know. I wonder that myself.'

It was a good thing it was only ten in the morning, and they were the only ones there, because they could just kiss without anyone judging them for too much PDA.

Not even ten minutes later, Frank got a text from Derek asking where they were. 'I hate to end this,' Frank told Gerard. 'But they're waiting for us outside.'

They all took a picture doing the Rocky pose before leaving, and then continued on their walk. Derek was giving his band members a tour of the landmarks he liked, so they walked for a while, stopping for cheesestakes, and Frank was glad they had a veggie option.

They ended up in the Love Park after that, and Frank noticed the famous love sign. 'So here's where couples come and take cheesy pictures, huh?' he said.