Fucking Hair

I was suppose to get a frwaking haircut today but someone (aka my uncle) asked me to do some grocery shopping ugh.

hair

Not just leg hair, or armpit hair, or you-know-what-hair but the hair on top of our heads. The thing that we try to tame every fucking morning

yes yes I kbow, im not a girl with long hair that gets tangled and shit so I don't have any rights to complain but u don't understand the struggles I have with my hair.

let's just say that I hate my hair.

and when it does look great and shit the wind comes blowing hard like a fucking pornstar!

and what's up with some guys/girls having great hair without doing anything! Do u just wake up with good hair? What sorcery did u use and which family member did u sacrificed to get hair like that?

don't be a bitch and tell us ur secrets.l

Another thing that I hate are hairdressers/cutters or whatever the fuck you call them (stylist? idk lol).

You always say what you want right? But whoop-ti-do you end up having hair u just wish would immediately grow again.

and ur forced to say u like it even tho u fuckin hate it.

Seriously, do they even understand us? I mean, i already showed the picture on my phone on what my hair should look!

I bet u $100 this is what they're thinking when cutting hair.

"Oke oke Imma do what I want. Imma chop this and that and that and this! Oh fuck, I think I've cut her ear off lol oh well she'll look good once I'm done!"

pls guys unless you're Lou Teasdale don't fuck with my hair.

ps: tbh tangled is better than frozen #eugeneisbæ