Part Two

Third Person POV:

After a couple of hours at the arcade, four of the five boys decided to head home to get ready for tonight's patrol. Stan and Kyle had already split of from Kenny and The New Kid, the latter wanted to walk his friend home to spend a bit more time with him before turning in for the night. As both boys crossed the railway tracks Kenny looked at his silent friend, admiring his features in a way he's never done before; his (Short/Medium/Long) (Hair Colour) suited him perfectly, how his sharp (Eye Colour) eyes pierced at anything they looked at, clear (Skin Colour) skin that went well with the complexion on his face and a strong jawline that could probably cut diamonds. And not to mention his muscular body that The New Kid had honed after the years he's been here, strong arms along with big biceps and not to mention his washboard abs that Kenny occasionally glanced at in the changing room, and he wasn't the only one. Yes, The New Kid was very desirable indeed, so desirable it made Kenny question why wasn't the mute with anybody. 'I heard that Annie girl liked him when we younger, but he never really showed interest in relationships. Why? ~' Kenny questioned in his head as he looks back to where he was going, but shakes the thoughts away when he realized they were both standing outside his house. "Alright, uh, thanks for walking me back I guess. Its not everyday I get a hunk of a man to escort me back to my home. ~" Kenny casually flirted, wiggling his eyebrows at the taller male, wondering if he'll get a blush out of him. When he got no reaction from The New Kid, Kenny pouted childishly behind his hood and mask, claiming jokingly, that he was 'No fun' too which the (Brunette/Blonde/Ravenette) just tilted his head and adorned a slightly confused expression. Kenny sighed, taking off his hood and pulling down his mask; revealing his longish dirty blonde locks, deep ocean blue eyes and slightly tanned face that was mostly smooth but  held a few scars that were littered around. The New Kid's eyes slightly widened, feeling something he has never felt before, but before he could let his thoughts go wild he brutally shoved the feelings down inside of him, burying them deep. "Well, I best head on inside then, I promised Karen that I would play with her before we head out tonight. See you later New Kid. ~" Kenny says, giving the said male a smile and small wave before shutting the green, rotting wood door behind him. "Bye. ~" The New Kid whispers to himself before walking away from the McCormick residence. As for Kenny, he was leaning his back agaisnt the other side of the front door. "I'll get something outta you yet. ~" Kenny mutter's, retreating into his room. 

As The New Kid approaches his own house, he notices a car parked just outside the garage next to his home 'Great, dad's home... ~' he dreadfully thinks. Walking up to the front door he contemplates even going through this way, already hearing the verbal fighting going on the other side - but decide's to go in anyway and try to not get caught in the cross-fire. Upon heading inside the fighting get's louder, resonating from the kitchen. "You stupid alchoholic slut! Can't you go five fucking minutes without a glass of Chardonnay in your hands!? ~" The New Kid hears his Dad yell out as he bulldozes his way into the living room, walking past his own Son, ignoring him completeley before marching upstairs. "You think I want to be drunk all the time, you retarded pot-head! Do you think I like people leering and judging me!? ~" His Mom shouts after his dad, whilst standing at the bottom of the stairs, tears pouring from her hazy eyes. The New Kid just stood there with the same blank look on his face as watched their fighting continue, he couldnt do anything anyway. When his Mom finally noticed his presence and wiped her eyes before turning to her Son "Hey sweetie, sorry you had to see that. ~" There was a bit of a silence until she continued "I left dinner in the oven for you and rember not to stay up too late, okay? ~" His Mom finishes as she walks back into the kitchen, to have another glass probably. To be honest he wasnt hungry, didn't feel like eating anything, so he decided to skip dinner. 

Letting out a sigh, he groggily walks upstairs into his bedroom, not even to bother checking on his Dad through there bedroom keyhole, he just couldn't care about them anymore. The New Kid carelessly chucks his school bag besides the door before slumping face first onto his bed, groaning like his life was falling apart - which is was. He begrudgingly turns over onto his back, sliding his phone out of his pocket and checking the time. '5:37pm. I'll leave for Tokens house for half-past six. Oh right, I have a delivery to make first, I'll leave ten minutes earlier then. ~' The New Kid thinks to himself, staring at the cracked screen that adorned on his phone. He spent a while on his phone, checking through social media to see anything interesting was going on in other people's lives which at the moment the only thing he could see that was interesting that Bebe was having a party at her dad's lodge in the woods in a couple of days. Saturday, to be precise. The New Kid gave it a thought and decided that he'll go if other people that he knows where going.

After a couple of more minuets of self reflecting The New Kid decided he better get ready. Opening his closet he saw random gizmo's and junk from when he arrived here in South Park; Chipokemon, his crown from "The Stick of Truth" LARP, and various other mementos and collectables. But at the back of the closet there was brown suitcase with a padlock, preventing from anyone else getting into it as it stored his alter ego; Black Noir (Costume up top). After the whole Mitch Conner thing, The New Kid decided to never use his sickening powers again and remake his Superhero identity. The New Kid gave Black Noir a character sheet and fresh backstory that wasn't completely, utterly fucking stupid. Donning his costume, Black Noir readied his equipment and grabbed the radio he had been given, as well as the rest of Freedom Pals to keep in communication while out on the field. he attached the radio to himself, fastening it to his utility belt and quietly sneaking out into the hallway, not that he had to be, his parents were probably either passed out drunk or stoned out of their mind to comprehend what was happening. But he did have a cloth and chloroform at his disposal just in case. Black Noir creeped downstairs and into the kitchen, noticing that his Mom was clearly wasted, passed out with her head on the table and a empty bottle of Chardonnay in her hands. He ignored her, going to the cupbords to get some plastic bags before heading over to the freezer and grabbing some frozen food that he had made a few days back and had enough for a couple of more deliveries before having to cook more. Black Noir decided to head through the back door, as it was easier for him to climb over the fences, shortcutting his way to the McCormick's residence. it didn't take him that long to get there, taking the backway behind the houses down his street and sticking to the shadows to remain undetected by civilians, even though it was pretty much dark now, a streetlight or headlight from a car can compromise you to the public. Aproaching Mysterion's home, Black Noir checked if anyone was around, not wanting to get caught by the other Vigilante, before heading up their door. He left the food by the door and gave the door a few knocks before climing into the ruins of SoDosoPa, remaining hidden and checking just in case someone else doesn't take the food. In less than a minute, he saw Kevin McCormick open the door, shouting in to the others about what's happened. that was his cue to leave.

Black Noir leaves the ruins of the once entertainment district that was constructed around the McCormick's home and started to head towards Tupperware's house; The Freedom Pals base of operations.