Part Six

Meanwhile with Black Noir, who was in a prone position on top of one the various lock-ups in U-Store-It, was taking multiple dialogue recordings of conversations with Call Girl's modified Cassette Recorder. The guards weren't saying anything really useful or anything with relative info to what's going on here but maybe Call Girl, Tupperware or even Super Craig could find something in the tapes. They were tech experts after all. Noir pressed the record button on the device, the bits of cold snow sticking to his gloved finger like hot wax. The two guards down below, huddled next to a barrel they made into a makeshift campfire, trying to keep themselves warm from the frosty elements. "I fuckin' hate this frozen shit-hole, I swear you try to take your cock out for a piss, you'll lose it too the frostbite. ~" One of them said, blowing between his fingers before placing his hands back over the fire. Lucky for Noir, his costume had an outer layer made out of a thermal fabric, so he wouldn't have to worry about low temperatures and was also designed to keep the heat off during those warmish summer nights. It had just past midnight and the weather, obviously, didn't get any warmer. The night sky was now covered by the occasional grey cloud, making it difficult to see the stars that littered above. It also didn't help that the ground was covered by a thick fog whilst a blizzard pelted bits of snow on Noir's visor. "I suppose It's easier for Top Man to move product through these shitty little backwater towns, local PD doesn't give a shit as far I'm concerned. ~" The other guard says as he also tries to get warm by the fire. Black Noir silently sighs to himself, the two guards stop talking too each other and go about there duties; Another useless recorded conversation. figuring that he was going to get nothing useful, Noir thought about heading back across the street to wait for the other two, but before he started to head for the direction of the exit the walkie talkie on his waist had it's green blip flashing. One of The Freedom Pals was contacting him.

Getting to a secluded area, Noir pressed the answer button on the side of the device and listened in. "Black Noir, this is Call Girl, me and Mysterion have both gathered the intel we came for, we're waiting for you on top of same building we made our plan on. Over. ~" Call Girl says in a hushed voice, knowing that Black Noir may still be operating in the storage facility but she also had a hint of sadness to her voice. Which the mute tilted his head at. But nevertheless he started to head too the point he came in, a piece of chain-link fence he cut off at the back of the facility. 

On his way out, Black Noir noticed that the guard routes had became less patrolled, so It was easier for him getting out compared to him first entering. As he climbed through the gap, Noir was immediately face-to-face with the woodland that spread just behind the U-Store-It and surrounded South Park. It was a good place to shake of the cops if one of them were ever trailed. The Silent Hero quickly made his way around the facility, dodging spotlights and areas that would blow his cover until he came upon street, making sure too stay behind parked vehicles and other street-lined objects such as garbage dumpsters. Upon getting to the building they agreed to meet up at, which happens to be a dry-cleaners, Black Noir climbed up a drain pipe that was connected to the side of the building and made it too the rooftop where he met back up with the other two Vigilante's. Something felt off though. Normally teammates would be quietly conversing with each other, or watching out for trouble at least, but Call Girl and Mysterion were standing on different sides of the building than each other; staring off into the abyss. Noir could instantly tell something was wrong, he may not be a good converser but quite adept at understanding and listening when it came to others. But this, this tension was ugly and even the least perceptive person could tell something bad happened, and even if it was not his information to know he couldn't help but want to help his friends. 

Mysterion was leaning against the door leading to the stairs, his long cloak still blowing in the wind, despite him wrapping it tightly around himself as he stared of into the night, brooding as always, a small glimpse of the moonlight reflecting on him. As for Call Girl, she was sitting on the ledge of building, a slightly dead look dawned her face as she appears to be in thought. Something terribly serious. Black Noir made his presence known to the other two Vigilante's by giving a quick whistle, which made both of there heads snapped towards his position. They seemed shocked by his presence but quickly removed the expression. Call Girl stood up with a small smile a jogged towards the dark figure "Your back! Great, I was starting to worry about yah! ~" She says gleefully, pulling a forced smile, as Noir pulled out the Cassette Recorder and handed it on over to the female Vigilante. She politely took it back and strapped into one of her holsters, she honestly looked like some kind of 'Techno Gunslinger' which made Noir think back when they were all kids and played Cowboys vs Indians that of course escalated as well. "Thanks Noir, Do you think you got any good intel? ~" Call Girl questions as Black Noir notice that Mysterion still haven't come over yet and thought perhaps something went down and he needs time too himself. Turning his head back to Call Girl, Noir only shook his head to indicate he didn't really find anything interesting. She frowned at this but didn't really expect to get any vital information from idle chatting, but it was something still worth investigating just in case. "Well damn... But at least me and Mysterion got some information, we managed to download the recordings of the security camera onto this hard drive here and managed to nab some relevant documentation referring to the case. ~" Call Girl finishes as she tried to brighten up the obviously dull mood on the rooftop, only to be met with silence. Noir ended up giving a thumbs up to both Call Girl and Mysterion, the latter not even looking at Black Noir in the eyes before looking back into the abyss. "I personally agree that we deserve a reward for our toil, how about we head too Tweek. Bros for a coffee? ~" Call Girl desperately tried to cheer up the mood on the roof, making Noir even more confused and concerned to what happened. Black Noir was obviously down with having a quick break before turning in with the evidence but Mysterion had other thoughts in mind as finally stepped out of the shadows and strides towards Call Girl with his usual gruff look on his face. 

"I'll pass on that, I'm going to head back to headquarters and inform Doctor Timothy of our progress. I'll also take the evidence If you don't mind. The sooner we get it back and analyse it the sooner we find out what's happening here. Besides... I need to be alone for a bit. ~" Mysterion announces both other Vigilantes. Call Girl seemed saddened at this and even if you can't see it, Noir was pulling a slightly disappointed look from under his visor. The Gadgeteer Hero handed over all the evidence to Mysterion, who immediately turned into that purplish mist and disappeared into the night. Black Noir felt a gentle hand touch his shoulder, looking down slightly he saw that Call Girl had still had that saddened look on her face but quickly pulled it into a smile, revealing her pearly whites. "He'll be fine, you could bring him back something from the coffee shop, maybe that'll cheer him up, hey? ~" She says as she tugged at the tall Hero's arm and started leading him to the direction of the café.