。゚・ 𖥸──-ˋˏ𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽ˎˊ-──𖥸 。゚・

Shit!❞

Haechan's hair was disheveled, he ran his way towards his building, not minding the aching ankles that were already tired. He frustratedly ruffled his hair when he saw the hallway clean, as it should be at this time.

He ran his ass off to make himself early as possible, when he saw a male with brown locks, tan skin, tall and lean figure with his bad boy like clothes, he knew he was already in trouble.

❝G-Good morning, Sir!❞ The smaller interrupted the long rants of the professor.

The professor knitted his eyebrows into a cold frown. He glanced at the oblivious and calm Lucas, then to the panting and teary Haechan. The difference from each individual is already seen in a blink.

❝Mr. Lee, you could take your seat. This is your first time anyway, I won't tolerate the second.❞ The professor glared at the shorter.

❝I-I'm sorry, Sir. Thank you!❞ Haechan did a cute bow leaving his classmates cooed at his simple actions.

They were soon shushed when the professor hissed. Lucas was again sent to the faculty for confrontation after classes. Haechan brushed his silver locks while waiting for the teacher to start. His thoughts were interrupted when someone occupied the seat next to him. His eyes grew wide seeing who it is.

❝F-Fuck! I-I'm sorry!❞ Haechan whispered, panicking.

❝Hmm?❞ Lucas' deep voice made him shiver.

❝T-This is your usual seat right? D-Do you want to exchange?❞

❝It's fine, just shut up.❞

And he did. When the older male focused himself at the front, he rolled his eyes and pressed his lips into a thin line.

Lucas noticed the small actions, he smiled slyly while tapping his desk.

Cute.

『next