『𝚜 𝚒 𝚡』

Haechan stared at Sicheng, not knowing what he was talking about but he still gave the sign to continue.

I'm really sensitive about this, but when I heard about your story from the people I know, I can deeply divulge my own experience as well.

Haechan didn't answer, he swallowed the chewed nuggets from his mouth and drank a free water from the table.

I had a boyfriend before, it was a year ago and our relationship lasted for three years. I was scouted from the agency in China, offering me a slot from their modeling and acting field. I got to know him when I was eighteen, he got to express himself towards me with a different way.❞ The Chinese paused, swallowing thickly and leaving a loud sigh.

If you're uncomfortable, you can continue when your mind isn't clouded with-

It's fine, Haechan. I'm fine.❞ He smiled, assuring the younger. He's older than me for two years yet we still blend our different personalities very well. He was the usual arrogant jerks I've watch from movies and read through books.. cold, emotionless and pompous. The Chinese tears developed from the side of his eyes. But when he's with me, he's different. I can see how his lips curved into a beautiful smile, his eyes crinkling from his smile and even the laughs that still echoes through my head.

I don't really see the use of you telling me these, you seemed to be sensitive against this topic. I think we should stop.

The Chinese didn't mind the worried but curious brunette and continued his words.

When I was in my classes from acting and the agency's teaching of etiquette, I was worried that he'll see someone better so I gave a shot from entering a relationship. The two of us were pretty bold and not that secretive, we show our affection and we tried things that we have our curiousity leaned on. So frankly speaking, I gave him everything, my firsts.

Haechan can deeply relate to him but not the part where the Chinese did wrong. They rushed their relationship. But who is he to judge?

The first year was great, I was supportive towards his sport and he gets to encourage me from my classes. the Chinese sighed, wiping the tears in the side of his eyes. When we were at our second year, we became distant. I was starting to have roles from theaters, studying and reciting scripts. I didn't get to have an eye on him but he had always has an eye on me. He chuckled bitterly, wiping the stain of the fresh tears in the side of his eyes. I was too blinded, I was too stupid, I was too trusting. I didn't even know that he was watching me.. so he wouldn't get caught from the things he had done behind me.