First Day Of Freshman Year

Five teens walk towards Beacon Hills High School. The first, Stiles Stilinski. A skinny boy with a brown buzz cut and brown eyes. Described as sarcastic, hyperactive and curious in nature. The second, Scott McCall, Stiles' best friend. Floppy brown curls with brown puppy dog eyes and a slightly crooked jaw line. Known as Sgiles' partner in crime since seventh grade. The third? Jackson Whittemore, light brown hair with blue eyes and a star athlete. Fourth, Danny Mahealani Jackson's gay best friend, brown hair along with brown eyes. Finally Jackson's girlfriend, Lydia Martin. Long Strawberry Blonde hair with green eyes. Probably the smartest out of the five of them but keeps it to herself.

The group of teens stand at the entrance to the school. "Come on guys. First day of freshman year!" Stiles grins bouncing back and forth on his feet. Lydia turns to him "Stiles, have you taken your Adderall this morning?" she asks smiling. Stiles opens his mouth to respond but shuts it quickly making the others chuckle. "We'll take that as a no." Danny chuckles making Stiles shrug. "Eh, I have some in my bag if I need it. Now come on, we need to find our lockers." Stiles tells them leading them inside.

Stiles shuts his locker and looks over to the others "When are Lacrosse tryouts?" he asks them. "Tomorrow after school. You three going to tryout?" Jackson asks them. "Yeah." the three boys respond. Lydia smiles and turns to look at them "You three are bound to get on the team." she tells them. "I don't know Lyds, remember my asthma?" Scott reminds their strawberry blonde friend. "You'll do your best and thats what counts." Stiles smiles at his best friend. "Come on then. I need my boys to be on time." Lydia tells them. "We are not her boys." Scott chuckles. "Yeah we are." Stiles, Jackson and Danny respond at the same time. "Yeah we are aren't we." Scott smiles before they rush to catch up with Lydia.

That lunch time the five friends sit down at a table together. "You guys ready for the memorial next weekend?" Danny asks as he picks up a fry. "Yeah. Dad said something about Laura and Derek Hale being back in town aswell." Stiles comments making the others look at him. "Aren't they the only ones who survived?" Scott asks. "Them and their Uncle, Peter. He's been in a catatonic coma since the fire. He was burned all down the right side of his body." Stiles tells them as he pinches one of Danny's fries. Danny hits his hand away making Stiles pout. "You think that they'll be at the memorial?" Jackson asks. "I mean probably. It's a memorial for their family, who burned alive." Stiles responds making the others nod.