Chapter 3 - broken, sinning heart

Hey guys, please comment and let me know what you think about this chapter!

—————————————————

I was staying at Air Temple Island, it was about three weeks ago since that me and Mako kissing incident, I was still trying to speak to Korra. 

«Look, Korra I am sorry, I really am, I never intended for this to happen okay?» Korra turned around, she was upset, oh how much empathy I feel for Korra, I am truly sorry. «Why did you kiss him then? If you never intended to do so.» I looked down at her, I decided to confess. «It's because I love you.» Korra looked at me, she was dissapointed I guessed. «I'm sorry Asami, But I do not feel the same to you.» boom, my heart shattered. Without a response I returned to the room I had in the Island, I started sobbing, why?

As I was done sobbing, it was dinner. I sat down, beside Pema with baggy eyes, God I should have covered that. «Thank you for the meal, Pema» I was done eating so I went to do the dishes. Pema approached me, It looked like she knew the sorrow I felt. We did the dishes together and we talked about each other and how we grew up. I then see Mako. «Could you boil some water and tea, Korra doesn't seem well. I pouted, «Do it yourself, you're a firebender.» Pema slowly backed away. «I should probably leave.» I scoffed and tried to escape too. «Look, Asami can we deal with our relationship later?» I pouted again, and let down the plate. «There won't be any relationship next time.» I walked off.

It was near evening, I was training on some dummies. I had tried to get out all my sadness and anger. Asami quit crying! I heard a sound so I quickly wiped them. «Oh hey Korra, what's wrong?» I sat down on on a bench looking at the sunset. «Oh hey, Asami, I have been talking to Pema, and she told me to do what is right, and I have been thinking that maybe it was a mess.» My eyes opened widely, maybe I had a chance. «But I still am not sure if I like you, all this love is new to me.» I gave her an affectionate smile. «Take the time you need, as lomg as you're single I'm fine.» Korra layed her head on my lap and together we watched the sunset together.

It was about 2 weeks later, I wake up to sounds of Korra screaming in anger failing to Airbend, again Korra and I decided to sneak to a bending match. «Korra!!» Yup, that was Bolin, energetic before a match as always. «Hey Korra.» I heard Mako speak, I scoffed. They were missing Hasook. «Hey where's Hasook?» Korra was confused. «It looked like he quit forever, please play with us!» Bolin asked Korra giving her puppy eyes. «Fine» Korra begin laughing. As the match was on to start Korra gave me a friendly wink, I smiled back. «And the powerful Fire Ferrets is on the arena!» Bolin shouted as people were cheering. They started off calmly but Korra was bending the other elements. «Hold on, is that the avatar? She can play as long as she stays with waterbending!» the Fire Ferrets was having a hard time, as Mako and Bolin was kicked off Korra had hope, and she only had a chance to win, there was 3 on 1. Tenzin arrived and started watching beside me, Korra begin to dodge all the attacks and became the leaf, after that she knocked them all three off and the Fire Ferrets won. «Say hello to the tournament!» Bolin shouted, I began laughing, «You all did great there, especially Miss Avatar» I took off Korra's helped and pat her head. «Great job, Korra» Mako pushed me aside, Korra did not look very pleased. «Uh yeah thanks..»

I saw Tenzin and Korra speak together, I decided to approach them. «I am really sorry master Tenzin, it was my fault again» Tenzin calmly pat my shoulder «It's okay, Miss Sato, perhaps this might be the best solutiin for Korra to learn other bending ways too» Tenzin was proud of Korra. 

As I and Korra walked off to the park we were holding hands suddenly. We sat at a bench and Korra leaned up to me. «Oh Asami I'm exhausted.» I chuckled and played with her hair. «It was worth it» I scoffed proudly, that's my crush, the avatar and the most talented pro-bender I have ever seen. Korra then looked at me. «Asami.» I turned at her «Yes?» Korra grabbed my shirt and kissed me, I didn't stop because I liked that, we weren't together yet Korra actually kissed me? I felt really warm and out of breathe, Korra stopped and layed her head on my shoulder falling asleep. Oh how cool this girl is, no one is like her.

—————————————————

This was it all, I am really sorry if you think it is too short.