Step Brother

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Rough sex, cursing.

Please ignore incorrect spelling or missed letters! 👩🏼‍🦯 ENJOY!!

You lay down in bed after a long day at school. He walks in, your step brother. You ask what he wants. He replies with "You." Your eyes widen and you start to scoot back as he comes closer, hitting the wall you knew you've moved back as far as you can go.
     He climbs on your bed and pulls you toward him by your legs. You start you shake as he starts unbuttoning your shorts. You push his hands away but he jumps on top of you and yells "Don't push me unless you wanna get hurt!!" You hold your breath. He pulls down your underwear and takes of your shirt.
     He flips you over and unclips your bra. He flips you back over and starts to kiss you. He slowly moves down and kisses your neck, chest, boobs, stomach, hips, then slowly comes down to your part. He starts to kiss and lick your clit. You start to moan softly because of the pleasure. He licks his fingers and slips them in. You moan louder. "I'm still a virgin!" you say. He says "I don't care, I've been dreaming about this for months!" He starts to take off his pants and then his underwear.
     He pulls out his member and you gasp, "It's so big!" you say. He says "I know." He makes a circle shape with his hand and starts to stroke his member up and down. He tells you to suck it so you do. He lets out a moan and tells you how good you are. He pushes you backwards and you land on your back.
                     TO BE CONTINUED.....