Step Brother (part 2)

He pushes you onto your back. You start to breathe heavily while he strokes your part. He forces himself inside you as you moan loudly. He covers your mouth because a few minutes before he heard your parents pull into the driveway. You didn't expect them to be home so soon. He jumps up and locks your bedroom door. You hear your parents walking toward your door. They knock "Why is the door locked is everything okay in there!!?" your dad says. Your step brother Dabi replies with "Yes I'm just helping her with homework!" You parents are suspicious about this so they decide to leave you two alone but come back in 5 minutes with the bedroom door key. You hear the door nob turning as you jump and hide under the covers. Dabi grabs paper off your be and gets under the covers as well. He started to act like he's talking about history. Your parents see this and don't think anything of it.

As the door shuts he jumps up and locks the door once more. He hops on top of you and thrushes himself inside you again and again going faster each thrust. You kept moaning loudly while he is still covering your mouth. He flips you on your stomach and starts up again. He grabs your hair making your back arch. "Y/n, did you know your arch was so sexy?" While he caught you off guard he started to groan and moan. He leaned over you, placing his hands beside each side of you. He then thrusts all of him in you. You start to feel this warm liquid. He lets out a loud moan saying "F-Fuuuck, y/n I came in your tight pussy." You then quickly kicked him off of you while turning around. He replied in pain "What the hell y/n? What was that for?" While him cursing at you, you feel down at your part to see if he was telling the truth. "Oh my fucking god.. you actually did" You ran over slapping him in anger and fear. *What if.. what if he got me pregnant?!* You thought.

TO BE CONTINUED..