𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖚𝖙

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

ELIZABETH HAS BEEN TRAPPED IN THIS HELL HOLE FOR 16 YEARS NOW. They had chosen the perfect punishment for her, the loneliness was hard but she wouldn't let them shatter her. Elizabeth won't give them this satisfaction, she was quite prideful.

She had been locked in the prison world for 16 years, but today was different, it felt different. In 16 years she has never felt something like that, something was wrong in the prison world. It was an odd feeling, and for a few seconds, it felt like the world was shaking.

Elizabeth believed someone else was here but it couldn't be, no one was here, no one has been except herself for the last 16 years. No one would come here to save her. Maybe Kai had managed to escape and save her, she assumed hopefully but she quickly brushed off those thoughts fearing disappointment.

Elizabeth had to found out what the hell was going on. She decided that she had to follow where this odd feeling would lead her. Elizabeth ran through the mansion that she had inhabited. She was all alone and had a whole world only for her, so she had to make the best home she could find. It was a little too big for her but the beds were like sleeping on clouds and having your own pool is the best thing ever.

Elizabeth had all the time in the world to tan and swim. She had to make the best out of my situation somehow. Going from stealing designer clothes just because she could or trying out every alcohol that existed on this damned planet. And sixteen years was a long time.

Elizabeth smiled wickedly thinking about Josette or the twins. They certainly lived in shitty apartments while she was here like a queen. Thoughts like that made her immediately better, and slightly less bitter about her punishment. Elizabeth grabbed some grimoires, and other personal belongings she couldn't part away from and hit the road.

She had to find out what was going on in her prison world because it was maybe her escape. Maybe...she could see her brother again. Or maybe she was just acting crazy right now, imagining things.

☽   ✮   ☾

Elizabeth ended up in Virginia, in a small city called Mystic Falls. The name almost made her throw up, she ain't know who came up with this but they messed up, like a lot. Who the hell names a city, Mystic Falls?

Elizabeth continued to follow the feeling until she spotted a woman. She stopped in her tracks in shock, not really knowing what to say to the first person she saw after 16 years of loneliness. The stranger turned her head to Elizabeth and smiled but the siphoner only grimaced in response.