𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖓

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

AFTER ELIJAH CONVINCED HIS BABY BROTHER, THE TWO FRIENDS WERE FREED FROM THE WITCHES. However, Elizabeth could not leave this dreadful town because of the witches. Also, Hayley wanted to stay to find her family. So they went back to the hotel with Elijah and he took their stuff. He led them to a huge white house, and Elizabeth could already guess what would happen in the next months. They would want her to stay there like a prisoner until she pops out this kiddo, however, Elizabeth swore she will never be a prisoner ever again. No way.

Besides, Elizabeth could not let her brother suffer until the end of my pregnancy, he already suffered enough. However, she could not make rash decisions about this baby. She will give herself some time to think if she wants to keep it or not.

Elizabeth knows that sounds selfish since she's not considering if Klaus wants this baby as well, but she's selfish and she will always be. And it's not like he looked happy to be a father. Besides he wouldn't be the one to have to carry this thing inside his body for months. And if Elizabeth kept this baby she would be linked to Klaus and his family forever.

She didn't even know if this baby was really a baby. Like would it be born a vampire? Or would it be a siphon like herself? Or both? And Klaus also was a werewolf so technically her kid should also be one. It kinda freaked her out, she was possibly carrying a new species.

Suddenly Hayley pulls a sheet off of a crib, coughing because of the dust while Elizabeth rolls her eyes at her friend.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asks the werewolf, examining her closely.

Elizabeth smiles lightly at that, it looked like Elijah might have a little crush on her werewolf friend. They would definitely look good together, she had to set them up she thought smirking. This would be quite amusing and it's not like Elizabeth has anything better to do. It would help with her boredom and lack of purpose. But she was sure she would find a way to break the link soon, and then Elizabeth will have fun slaughtering them all.

"Just dust. This place is ancient." Hayley answers. 

"Yes, it should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter." Elijah then turns his head to Elizabeth. "Right now, you are the most important person in this family. You need a good home. So I'm curious... in all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?"

"About being linked to an annoying little witch and having to be prisoner is this awful dusty place until I pop out a miracle baby?" Elizabeth responds asking sarcastically.