𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉

ABOMINATIONS

.。o○o。.★.。o○o。.

A LOT HAS CHANGED IN THE LAST 16 YEARS. Some things were very different, and others had stayed the same, so it confused Elizabeth. She left homesick and out of place. Everybody is glued to their freaking phones and Elizabeth can't figure out how hers works. She preferred her old pagers. Besides, Elizabeth was currently in the little pony town called Mystic Falls and she didn't know what to do next.

She wanted to get the ascendant back and free Kai but she was still so frightened of her dad. If he discovers that Elizabeth got out, he will send her back there, to the prison world. She needs to get stronger and find an ingenious plan otherwise, her getting out, it would have been for nothing. Besides, a part of her wanted to be selfish even if she didn't want to admit it. Elizabeth just wanted to enjoy herself a little before jumping back into the freaky family drama. Just a few days of freedom from her problems.

"I need to get wasted," Elizabeth muttered walking to a place called the Grill, it looked horrible but there wasn't anywhere else to drink in this odd town.

She entered and went straight to the bar, a blonde man with beautiful blue eyes was behind the bar. He was kinda cute, but not really her type. She likes men with curly hair. "A Zima, blue eyes," Elizabeth asked seductively, maybe she could even get a free drink. But the server only looked at her confused, which irritated her obviously.

A man next to her laughed. She turned around to look at him, he was more her style. He had curled dirty blond hair and dark blue-green eyes that contrasted with his pearl-white skin, and he screamed danger. She could also sense he was a vampire. It was the first time meeting one actually, but she heard they were great in bed. And after sixteen years of loneliness, she had to satisfy her urges, Elizabeth needed to get laid.

One of her ancestors wrote in her journals about her adventure with one vampire, his name was Kol. She wrote how much he taught her about magic and how amazing a lover he was even though it didn't last long. Eventually, she married a fellow witch and they had many kids.

"No one drinks Zima any more love," the stranger told Elizabeth with an alluring British accent. Mmm, she liked accents.

"Well, that's a shame." Elizabeth pouted. "Then get me some tequila, blue eyes." she ordered to the irritated bartender with a charming fake smile. She literally wanted to cut his spleen. Guess the prison world made her more murderous.

"I will need some ID miss," he says annoyed.

Elizabeth groans, starting to get irritated. But she still smirks like she usually does. "Listen to me, you may be cute blue eyes but I had a shitty couple of days.....no make that years and I need to bury my sorrows in alcohol. If you don't make me a drink, I'll cut off your spleen and feed it to you," Elizabeth finished with an insincere smile.