Chapter 12- It was all a vision

When I finally was able to focus, I looked around. I was sitting in a chair and before we was Albus, and Severus. I was confused, I didn't understand what was happening. Was I remembering, was this a vision or was everything else a vision and this real. 

"Are you alright dear" Albus said. "You look like you've seen a dementor" I looked around and asked "What is the date" ' It's the 5th of June 1994" Severus said. I begin to run things through in my head, this is the day before the incident with Sirius and Pettigrew in the shrieking shack. I must show you both the vision I had, it is vital to bringing Voldemort down before it's to late for many people." 

I walk over to them both and raise my hands to their temples. I show them everything that my vision showed me. I knew in doing so Severus would see the life I saw for us, but it had to be done. After several minutes all was shown to them, I didn't understand what felt like years only took minutes to show. I had to make sure things went better this time, Sirius was still alive and Pettigrew oh how I longed to bring him to justice for betraying my sister. 

We formed a plan the included me saving buckbeak and then going to the shrieking shack before Harry could attack Severus. All needed to be played as close to the events as possible except for it now being me who reveals all to Harry. "Severus please make sure you bring a potion for Remus. I do not want him turning into a werewolf" I asked"And also bring some Veritaserum, I don't want Petigrew to lie about anything" 

"Of course, this should make for and intriguing encounter" Severus said.

"Albus, about the Horcruxes, you know where to find them now." I said. :I need to know if he can still return if we take out all the Horcruxes except for Harry"

"That is something I am going to have to look into" Albus says."Lets just get this Pettigrew business taken care of first, after that I will go about retrieving the other horcruxes"

Since it was afternoon and the whole Sirius thing wasn't till tomorrow evening I had nothing to do. Severus was looking at me with a strange inquisitive look. I smiled at him and he said "Would you mind going for a walk with me, I think we need to talk" "Sure" I said. 

We left Albus' office, as we got to the bottom of the staircase Severus offered me his arm. I tied my dark purple robe and took his arm with my right hand, as I did he lay his right hand over mine and we walked down the long corridor. I noticed as we walked by the Great Hall Harry, Ron and Hermione were standing there talking.

"Who is that with Snape" I heard Harry say. I pretended not to notice them. But as we passed I smiled and nodded at them. "She is so pretty, how did Snape get a woman like that" Ron said. And then I heard Hermione say "She looks similar to your mother in that picture you have" 

I turned to Severus as we walked out into the courtyard. "Did you her what she said, she thinks I look like Lily" I said with surprise. "Well you do share similar features and you were twins" he said. We kept walking till we arrived at the waterfall, this was a place where Severus and I would sit for hours reading and doing homework while we were in school. 

I went and sat on one of the logs looking at the waterfall, it was so peaceful here. Severus came and sat beside me. I looked over at him waiting for him to say something, he was always very shy in school but since we had become adults he was rather outspoken. After ten minutes had passed in silence I decided to speak.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like that" I began. "Maybe I should have told you a lot sooner, I was just afraid of losing my best friend." He studied my face for a minute, "I'm glad I know, and you'd never lose me in any way"he said. "You see, yes I loved your sister but I always had certain feeling for you as well, I knew years ago it was more then friendship but it was different then how I felt for Lily." "You were always there for me even when Lily turned her back on me, you have been the constant presence in my life since we meet" 

I smiled at him "Once I meet you I wanted to be as close to you as I could" I said."I always felt some sort of pull toward you, Lily said we were soul mates that's why I felt like I had to be near you all the time"  He looked at me inquisitively "You talked to your sister about me" he asked. "Of course, we were twins we could read each other, I asked her once if she liked you the way I did and she said she loved you like a friend or brother"

We sat there talking till it was close to dinner time, Albus wanted me there as a guest during dinner. So we began to head back, before we got to the courtyard Severus stopped me and said "I do have strong feeling for you Marigold, after tomorrow lets explore them." He said as he half smiled at me. We walked arm in arm into the Great hall. We went up to the staff table where Albus already was sitting I sat on his left and Severus sat next to me. 

I looked over the students, until my gaze fell on Harry. He was looking at me intently, as if trying to put together a puzzle. Yes, Lily and I had the same auburn hair and similar features but I had honey brown eyes where she had brilliant green, the same brilliant green which were looking at me at this moment through her son. I smiled sweetly at him and was surprised to get a smile back in return. 

"He is a very brave and smart young man" Albus said to me quietly. "He is so much his parents, it astounds me" I reply. Severus leans in and says "He is very much like his father when he was in school" I laughed remembering how James was back then. "Hopefully he inherited the good traits, not the bad" I said. All three of us laughed and Harry looked up at us in awe. Then he turned to Ron and Hermione and they looked up at me. 

It was hard for me not to go up and hug Harry and talk with them. I had to remember he didn't know who I was and all I had thought I lived was just a vision. Magic definitely was a wonderful thing, confusing at times but wonderful. I was given a gift by my sister and brother-in-law, and now it would be put to use. I could not lose all the important people in my life or in Harry's. We had already lost enough. 

After dinner, I went down to Severus' quarters. We sat in front of the fire and talked for most of the night before I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. I awoke a little before 6am, I was covered with a thick cover and surprised to see I was laying with my head on Severus' chest. I lay there looking up at him until he wakes up a few minutes later. "Sorry I fell asleep on you" I say. "Don't be, I haven't slept that well in years" he said.

I get dressed a nice dark purple dress and put on my Purple robes, Severus comes out in his usual suit and black robes We go up to breakfast, then Severus heads to his potions class. I decide to go over the plan with Albus until Severus is done with his class. 

 I hope you all enjoy my story, I would appreciate any votes or comments. I am new to this and just like to write what I would like to happen.