Chapter13- To catch a rat

I watched from the trees as Harry, Ron and Hermione went into Hagrids Hut. Buckbeak was laying amid the pumpkins. I watched as Ron was given the rat and then I saw as Albus, Fudge and the executioner coming down the path. I notice they aren't leaving and remember I need to throw something. So I pick up 2 rocks, I throw one threw the window and it breaks a jar, they still aren't leaving so I trow the second and it jits Harry in the back of his head. Perfect exactly like my vision but it's me this time. I see as they are coming out of the back door of the hut as Albus, Fudge and the executioner are going in the front. They hide behind the pumpkins then once everyone is in the hut, they make their way up the path.

I move out, I notice Albus is blocking the window so I move up to buckbeak and bow, i wait and then he finally bows to me. I grab a few dead ferrets that are hanging on the line and entice him to get up. He does so I throw it to him and undo the chain. I pull him along and take him into the tree line into the forest. Alright that is done, I take him into the forest and leave him. I apperate over to a rock near the whomping willow and watch as Sirius as the dog drags Ron into the whole below the tree. Then I watch as Harry and Hermione get grabbed by the tree and thrown down the hole. A few moments later Remus uses a spell to freeze the tree and he proceeds down the hole. I move out as Severus is approaching, he and I proceed down the hole and make our way through the tunnel.

"Did you bring the potions" I ask him. "Yes, here"  he says as he hands me them. As we enter into the Shrieking Shack, I hear voices upstairs. Severus and I head up the stairs. As we arrive Severus takes the lead and disarms Sirius. Then I appear, both Remus and Sirius looked at me in surprise. Sirius know knows  who I am because Albus made sure he reversed the spell that hid my identity. 

"Hello Remus, Hello Sirius it has been a long time" I go up and hug them both. They are just in awe seeing me here at this time. "I know what you're here for and we are here to help you" I tell them. "But first Remus you need to take this" I say as I hand him the wolfsbane potion. He unstopers it and drinks it down. "Thank you Marigold, I had forgotten" Remus said. They both are just standing there surprised to see both Severus and I. Well I think introductions are in order don't you" I say to Severus.

"Yes, well Potter, Granger and Weasley this is Marigold Evans, She is your mothers twin sister Potter" Severus begins. "She has been hidden all these years trying to stop the dark lord, she has come to also make sure Pettigrew comes to justice." he says. 

"Yes, Pettigrew is the one who betrayed your parents Harry, and he is also an animagus. You have him right there Ron" I say as I walk over to Ron and take my wand out. The rat begins to struggle and squeal. "May I please" I say to Ron. He holds the rat out to me and I grab it behind its head. I bring it over and Severus uses the reversal spell on it. 

Before our eyes what once was a rat,  was now a plump, rodent like man. Both Remus and Sirius grab him. Just then Albus arrives. "Well, well I see we have caught a rat" he says. Harry, ron and Hermione are just surprised at the events that are happening before them. 

"I think we need to take him back to the castle before Fudge leaves." I say. "Well Fudge is waiting for me in my office,  all of you join hands" Albus says. I walk over to Harry, he and Hermione help Ron up and We all join Hands, I grab Severus' hand and then Albus' once we are all joined, we all dissapperate.

We all arrive in Albus' office and I quickly unstopped the Veritaserum and drop 3 drops down Pettigrews throat. Fudge was astonished by all of us, then his eyes fell on Pettigrew. "He's supposed to be dead" Fudge says started. "Well Cornelius it seems he is the one who was  behind the Potters being discovered by Voldemort, He has been living as a rat all these years." Albus says.

And with that Fudge begins to question Pettigrew, He tells Fudge everything he has done with no hesitation what so ever thanks to the truth serum. He is taken into custody by the Minister and sent to the dementor to go to Azkaban. I make sure I show Fudge all that will transpire if the prison isn't secured better and also how Voldemort will come to power soon if steps aren't done to prevent it.

Over the next few days Sirius is exonerated by the Wizengamot and freed. Pettigrew was sentenced to the  Dementors Kiss, since he had testified about all he knew and he was a huge threat.I was questioned by the Ministry and they appointed me to be next years Defense against the Dark Arts Teacher. Since Barty Crouch Jr was seen in my Vision he was questioned as well and given the truth potion so he would tell all, The Dementors performed the kiss on him also. Azkaban was locked down and all Death Eaters in prisoned there were also given the Kiss. They were now never to escape or help in Voldemorts plots in the next year. I informed them of all know Death Eaters that were not in custody.

It was heading into the last days of the school year, Sirius and I would make sure Harry was protected and given a better form of life. He would stay with Sirius and Grimmauld Place and be protected. I had already gone and told Petunia and Vernon they no longer were responsible for Harry, I was disgusted with them for how he was treated till then. I gathered all of his left over belongings and sent them to Sirius'. 

I couldn't believe they demanded me to pay them, of course I refused because of the horrible way he was treated. They would never have contact with us every again. 

Now my attention fell on building a relationship with Severus and Harry. Also, Albus would be hunting down all the remaining Horcruxes and destroying them once term was over. 

I went to talk to Severus and decided now was the time to get rid of the Dark Mark he possessed. He removed his coat, and folded up his sleeve, as i had in my vision I laid my hand over the mark and this time I let all the love I had for him radiate out through my hand and the brilliant blue light emitted from my hand, I lifted my hand away and the Mark was forever gone. He no longer had a reminder of the worst decision of his life. He was also now free.