THE END IS THE NEW BEGINNING? [PART ONE]

THE ROAD SO FAR

"Carry On Wayward Son" by KANSAS is playing for the last time. We see all the important moments that happened during Season 15. The adventures, the feelings, the emotions. Every single laugh, fear, anger and tear has been leading through here. But no matter what could possibly happen until the final moments, the family that has been built for so long will always be standing... and fighting.

NOW

EXT. STREET - NIGHT

TITLE CARD: OHIO

A car is stopping near a home. We discover there are 4 maskared people inside of the car.

Inside of the house, there's a family having a nice dinner together. A mom, a dad and their two kids. Dad is telling how was his day at work with mom. The 4 people are still waiting in the car.

The kids went to watch some TV after dinner. Their parents go with them. The 4 people are still waiting in the car, working on the next move.

Hours later, everyone is in bed.

Silence.

Until something breaks.

Mom is now awake. At first, she thinks it's just the wind and decides to go check what happened.

Screams.

Dad is now awake. He immediately thinks there's something wrong and went to check the kids before going downstairs. They're safe. He awakes the kids and tell them to lock the door and call the police. The kids are scared but they do what he asked.

When the Dad is downstairs, he sees his wife already dead, stabbed.

The first thought was to find a weapon to protect himself and the kids, but it's too late.

He was set into a trap.

SCREAMS.

The kids are trying to call the police, but the signal is off. They open the room's window and start screaming for help.. but right before they start screaming someone just started knocking on the door strongly.

The kids immediately went hide into bed.

Door's broken.

Only one maskared people is entering the room. The rest are waiting at the door.

Kids are now taken.

SCREAMS. We don't see what happened next.

TITLE CARD: SUPERNATURAL

EXT. ROAD - DAY

playing "wanted dead or alive" by Bon Jovi on the radio

Back to their ride on the Impala around the city with the new friend also known as Miracle, Sam and Dean are taking a moment to reflect their current situation. Chuck is now defeated and became human, Jack has became the New God and the people around the World are not gone anymore. But there are something missing. And this something are the people he lost. They both lost. Adam. Charlie. Cas. And so much more.

While he was driving, Dean started to get some flashbacks from inside the bunker. About how he saw one of his best friends die without having any chance to save him. To say it back. Besides all the confidence he had with his brother to stop Chuck's story, the feeling of finally being independent is letting him nervous, not only for him.. but for the other people he loves as well.

"So, what we do now? You think we should just go retire or something?" Sam asks.

"We're free to do what we want now." Dean says, looking glad.