DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE. [PART THREE]

[BLACK SCREEN]

playing "Oye Como Va" by Santana at the junkbox

INT. ROADHOUSE - HEAVEN - DAY

There's a big photo at the wall. It's Castiel, Sam, Ellen, Dean, Jo, and Bobby.

Ash is drinking his beer. Ellen is at the kitchen. Jo is setting up the table.

ELLEN: Are you done in there? We have a visit!

JO: Almost Ready!

Someone is entering the Roadhouse. Jo looks at the door and feels excited!

ASH: Here it is.

It's Dean.

(music stops dramatically)

[FADES BLACK]

TITLE CARD: 7:57 PM

INT. FAMILY'S FARM - OHIO - NIGHT [FLASHBACK]

There are 2 doors at the farm. One was already destroyed and the other one is just closed, not locked. The entire maskared group is not paying attention to the kids. They weren't expecting them.

DEAN (to Jack): No matter what happens with us (Him and Sam), don't interfere the final moment with your powers. If you do, that feeling won't stop and you know that. Please, remember.

MASKARED PERSON 1: WHAT?!

SAM (to these maskared people): Let the kids alone and we can talk!

MASKARED PERSON 1: AND WHAT? YOU'RE GONNA KILL US?

DEAN: Just tell what you guys want! Why are you all back?

MASKARED PERSON 2: We wanna make a deal. We just want money and then we'll set the kids free and then we will go away. We were about to make a call.

CASTIEL: WHY YOU KILLED THEIR PARENTS? WHAT DID THEY DO?

MASKARED PERSON 1: Because they destroyed my last hope. Since my mom got killed, I was left by adoption. No one from my family, NO ONE believed me I've found another guy holding a knife while my mom was not alive in bed!

Dean starts feeling worried with what he's about to say.

[FLASHBACK FROM EPISODE 7X3 WHERE DEAN KILLS AMY]

MASKARED PERSON 1 (V.O.): The police didn't consider me guilty but my ENTIRE FAMILY LEFT ME! When these parents rejected me, they just felt DISGUSTED LIKE ANYONE ELSE IN THERE!

DEAN IS NOW SHOCKED.

That person takes a mask.

IT'S AMY'S KID.

The kid is recognizing Dean's face.

AMY'S KID: IT'S YOU.

[FADES BLACK]

DEAN (v.o) What the hell happened?

- from kid's point of view -