Tord x In heat!Tom

SMUT CHAPTER

Don't mind the vid I was bored okay-

It was a beautiful morning outside the house of the devil. The birds were singing, Flowers were blooming, and people were getting kidnapped and drugged. Yup, just a normal day. Until Tom woke up to what felt like someone stabbed him in the side. Yeah, he was hurt. Though he didn't know what this was, he suspected that it might be heat. But he then dismissed the idea because he thinks that only a female omega could get into heat, and Tom is always right, right? As he sat up, the small brit thought about Tord. He didn't know why, but he suddenly wanted to be next to him (HMM).  He decided that it was about time for him to stop confusing himself and went back to sleep. He woke up again at 3PM, being in even more pain than before. When he tried to sit up, he found that he had a small boner. He was hungry, and no food+a boner makes an angry/needy Tom, and nobody wants, or needs that. But of course, he couldn't go out because of the boner, and if he did........well.......I'll let that one slide. Though he wanted food, and was going to get it one way or another, so he put on his blue hoodie, and made his way out of his room. To his surprise, nobody was downstairs. Not watching tv on the couch, or just chatting at the dining room table. Pure silence. Until an audible, though soft clicking noise of a can could be heard. Tom thought it might have been Edd, but as walked and turned the corner, it was none other that the big, red, cherry tomato wearing, cancer smelling, Tord. He heard Tom coming so he shoved the can into a drawer. The two looked at each other, but then, it hit him. Tord sniffed the air, which smelled sweet. Tom was confused at first, but it soon hit him too. "You smell that?" Tord 👏 INNOCENTLY 👏 asked. After a minute of silence, Tom finally squeaked, "Yeah, That smell is coming from me....... " Tord then took Tom by the hand and shoved him into his room. Closing the door and locking it behind him, he asked, "Thomas, are you by any chance.... In heat?" Tord's words sounded seductive in Tom's brain, so he gave a small moan as a response , though on accident. He was just happy to have Tord near him. As Tord walked toward him, he saw Tom back up a little bit. "Tom, you could've just told me....." " I-I know, but I wasn't sure if it was truly heat.... " Tord got closer and kissed Tom without warning. 

THE SMUT STARTS HERE MY FELLOW LEMON DEMONS!!!

Tom jumped, but soon got used to the feeling. After awhile of spit shsring, the two split apart for air. Breathing heavily, Tord asked, "Can I fuck you..?" Tom looked to the side, and after a minute of deciding, he nodded, ready to give him and his lover some pleasure.

AND THATS ALL, FOLKS!!!I

YOU CAN CATCH ME CREEPIN' AROUND ON YOUTUBE!!

CHANNEL: Robriel King (yes there is a space)