Half Monster!Tom x Tord

SMUT CHAPTERRRRR

Tom is dommmmm

Forget uuuuuuuu~

Tom winced in pain, looking up at the ceiling. "Why me? ""Why today? " He thought to himself. It had been about 2 days and he managed to become half monster, hard as a rock, and was thinking up ideas that he thought only Tord could think of. He sat up and remembered that Matt and Edd had both gone out drinking (THIS WILL TURN INTO A STORY), so he and Tord were the only ones in the house. Tom didn't know how much longer he could withstand how badly he needed to fuck someone, and the heat finally broke him. He snuck out of his room and into the hall, on all fours. When he got to Tord's room, he cracked his door slightly, only to find the ginger-horned man sleeping peacefully. "Shit." He thought to himself. Then, he suddenly got a heatflash, falling to the floor instantly. He crawled his way to Tord's bed;Tord still peacefully asleep. Tom no longer knew what he was doing, and let his instincts take control. getting up, he silently hopped onto Tord's bed, tower over him, staring him up and down. The smaller male flinched, Tom noticing. He opened an eye and almost had a heart attack. "TOM!?" His raspy, 10PM voice whispered. "Y-yeah. I uh.....I need something from you..." " What.......What could you possibly want from me at 10PM?" "And if you are drunk and ask me to sleep in here I will smack you SO hard." "N-no. I'm in heat..and I needed someone to uhh.....you know.." Tom's voice drifted off. Tord's face lit up like a Christmas light. "W-why don't you go bother Edd then..?" "Because he and Matt went out for drinks." Tord sat up, holding out a long, fluffy, white pillow. "Try this. If it can help me and Matt, it sure as hell should help you too." Tom simply smacked the pillow out of Tord's hands and pushed back so he would lay down again. Quite frankly, by now Tord was scared for his life, though said nothing. The two stared each other for a good 2 minutes, then Tom leaned over and kissed Tord. To be honest, Tord really didn't seen to mind. Mostly because he knew the things the Tom could do to him if he didn't obey. He kissed back, and Tom let out a deep, cat-like chittering noise. It echoed throughout the room. Tom let go of Tord, a thin line of hot breath and saliva connecting the two. Tom bit his lip and Tord gave a small moan. Tord may be tough, but not any tougher than a horny Thomas. 

Naked transition brought to you my Slim Shady hhhhhh

Tord held his arms around Tom's neck, trying not to let out a moan, because he knew Tom. Or at least that's what he thought.