Chapter 128 Live Streaming a New Story!

"Are you sure?" Song Qian was still worried. "Why don't we go through it? I can assemble a team to help you come up with a draft. At least we can maintain some popularity."

Song Qian's worries were not unfounded. A single person's ability was limited after all. To come up with a story that could be considered a classic, it would require a lot of brainpower and luck. Many people could create works of classics, but the creations that followed were only average, plain and mundane.

"There's no need for that."

"Then can you let us know what genre it will be? That way I can manage my expectations." Song Qian asked further.

"You'll find out when the time comes." Ye Lingchen gave a smug reply.

...

The next day, early in the morning.

After Ye Lingchen finished his martial arts practice, he trained Little Green and Little Gray.

The park gave them a wide area for activities. Under such conditions, Little Green and Little Gray developed quickly, improving their teamwork.

Growl!

Right at that moment, Little Green and Little Gray ran over to Li Muxue's villa and growled softly at Ye Lingchen.

Hm?

Could it be...

Ye Lingchen's heart was pumping quickly.

As expected, he heard slight moaning sounds coming from the villa as he approached it.

Color wolves[1]! The two wolves he had were color wolves!

Little Green and Little Gray were still oblivious of Ye Lingchen categorizing them, wagging their tails and circling around Ye Lingchen eagerly awaiting his praise.

'It's only the fourth day. Do they need to do it so often?'

'It would seem that I'll have to continue taking this risk for the sake of justice.'

Ye Lingchen quickly climbed up onto the windowsill as he was lost in his thoughts.

This time around it was even more explosive. It could be seen that Huang Xiaomeng was the dominant one while Li Muxue was the more submissive party, trying to resist while her body gave in.

This time, Ye Lingchen saw it clearly. Under the thick makeup of Huang Xiaomeng's gangster look was a pretty face.

Round babyface, big eyes, cute and cuddly, definitely the wet dream of a lolicon. Most importantly, a loli with well-developed bosoms.

Too bad her wavy hair was dyed a bright yellow, or she would have looked much prettier.

Perhaps she had hidden her own beauty because she had no interest in men?

Ye Lingchen was appreciating the scene while letting his imagination fill in the details.

'Am I too much of a pervert being like this? Is it because I've been single for too long? I miss Chen Xiaoyan...'