Chapter 185: The Possibility Is 100%

Showdown?

Everyone's attention was focused on one spot and the atmosphere of the entire court became serious.

The basketball association's players even clenched their fists unwittingly and had impassioned looks on all their faces.

"Looks like Captain really is angry this time."

"The kid might probably find it embarrassing to keep on refusing now."

"I don't believe that guy can really play basketball. Captain will crush and humiliate him!"

"President may have been scammed by a conman, it's time to expose the conman's true face!"

...

The players clearly had a lot of confidence in Qian Sen and could not resist muttering a remark or two.

Pan Heng's eyes lit up too. "That sounds good. Let Zhang He have a good look at what he's doing!"

"Yeah, he has taken the bull by the horns but has no way out anymore. As long as Qian Sen teaches that Ye Lingchen a lesson, Zhang He will be able to have a good look at reality." Qin Yuan nodded and then said, "He's lost his mind because he's hoping too much for a rise in China's basketball."

"Sigh, when I was his teacher, there's one phrase that I always emphasized—taking things one step at a time. The most important thing in basketball is the foundation. The effort is more important than talent. Don't dream of quick success. He obviously didn't listen!" There was a hint of bitterness in his face, and it was incredibly uncomfortable to watch his once-excellent disciple change so drastically.

"Rising stars in basketball are never easy to find, yet he pinned his hopes on an unremarkable young man. He's delusional," Qin Yuan said.

Zhang He trembled and looked at Ye Lingchen with a hint of pleading in his eyes. It was as though he was yearning for Ye Lingchen to give it another shot.

Ye Lingchen glanced at Qian Sen nonchalantly. The latter's combative look elicited a smile from the former.

Thump, thump, thump!

The basketball landed on the ground and produced a series of sounds. Ye Lingchen dribble the ball casually and remarked, "If you want to fight, let's fight!"

By the time he finished talking, he had already dribbled the basketball to the center of the court. Qian Sen sneered and walked into the court.

Standing at a height of 1.93 meters, Qian Sen was exceptionally tall. He had an obvious advantage when he stood beside Ye Lingchen and two of them were on vastly different levels.

"Their height difference is too extreme. It's surely a one-sided affair if they compared their basketball skills."