⊹₊ ⋆ - Chapter 9 - ⋆₊⊹

Orientation Day

Days had passed and school was about to start, a new beginning for the two. Taehyun, of course woke up early to get ready. Few minutes passed Beomgyu woke up too but still he's too lazy to get his ass out, he just want to hug his pillows.

Taehyun, On the kitchen boiled 2 eggs and prepare 2 bowls of cereal. Yes, you're right he made breakfast for the two of them. Beomgyu walk towards the table and plop himself down, he watch as Taehyun busily prepare their breakfast. It's been 2 weeks and they're gotten better, although every corners of their dorm witness the bickering, they also have this sweet times.

" Falling for me? " Taehyun said as he put the milk on cereals.

" You wish, put more milkk in minee! " Beomgyu chuckle at Taehyun's words

Taehyun did so, he add more milk on Beomgyu's cereal making the older's eyes flutter in happiness.

" half boiled or hard boiled? " Taehyun asked as he checked the eggs.

" hard one " Beomgyu replied chomping on his cereal.

Taehyun also joined Beomgyu eating as he wait for the eggs to be cook,

" you, scream last night ....." Taehyun said calmly

" eomma? " Beomgyu asked

" No, a different name" Taehyun stood up as he spoke checking the eggs. It's cook!

" what name? " Beomgyu asked in curiosity, he always scream his mom on sleep and now he's screaming another name

" Yeon- Yeonbun? Yeonjun? " Taehyun passed the cooked egg to him.

Beomgyu almost forgot besides of his mother he also scream his bestfriend's name, Yeonjun.
" Oh, that's a special person haha! " Beomgyu continue to eat.

Taehyun almost choked on the word " Special " He's not bitter, but he felt something bad coming on his mind. Taehyun grab the egg and smack it on Beomgyu's Head, the egg cracked.

" Ah! ...... yah! What was that for!! " Beomgyu hissed in pain.

" I see, you're really hard headed" Taehyun said pointing on the cracks.

" Co'z you smack it too hard!" Beomgyu almost yelled and smack the egg on Taehyun's forhead, a lil bit harder, it cracked.

Beomgyu chuckled as he saw a red mark on Taehyun's forhead, the egg shells was really crack means he smack it too hard on the younger. Taehyun wants to turn the table in anger but no, he just glared unhappily to the older which made him stop from laughing, " Sorry " Beomgyu apologize and giggle after.

The two males finished their breakfast and prepare for today's orientation. Taehyun finished preparing himself, he's wearing a black top and jeans, on the other hand Beomgyu seems too confused what to wear.

" if you didn't finish after 20 minutes I'll leave you " Taehyun glared at the older.

" wait, I'm picking something..to wear " Beomgyu said in frustration.

" Just wear anything appropriate " Taehyun added

Beomgyu yelled in frustration making Taehyun scoot him out of his drawer, Taehyun pick a white shirt, a black cardigan and a pants from Beomgyu's drawer. He passed it to Beomgyu and pushed him towards the bathroom. Beomgyu was dumbfounded but he's slightly blushing from the scene where Taehyun pick up clothes for him.

After a few minutes Beomgyu got out from the bathroom and he looks so damn fine, his so good with cardigans. Beomgyu seems loved the style that Taehyun gave to him.

" Do i look great ? " Beomgyu ask spining himself to show his outfit.

" more like an idiot? " Taehyun said jokingly, still, his eyes were sparking
on how beautiful the older was, " he's so good whatever clothes you put on him " Taehyun thought.

Beomgyu on the other side stick out his tongue and head into his bed grabbing some stuffs, he put a simple glasses as an accessory.

" Shall we? "

______________________________________

They both arrived just in time, The school was big and neat, the students we're heading on the main hall, occupying seats.

Beomgyu and Taehyun saw Hueningkai and sat beside him quietly as they wait for the orientation to begun. Suddenly a pink male hair stopped in front of them.

" Beomiee!? " The pink male hair explained.

" Yeonjun hyung!!! " Beomgyu exclaimed not very loud but still loud and hug the older male.

" woah, stop doing that, how dare you not answering my text !? " Beomgyu laugh at Yeonjun's complain.

" I'm just, Too busy haha " Beomgyu and Yeonjun continue to talk infront of Hueningkai and Taehyun. Hueningkai seems sense that Taehyun is looking away not wanting to look on Beomgyu and Yeonjun giggling.

" by the way, i like your fashion style today " Yeonjun pointed out.

" Oh, I forgot, hyung I'd like you to meet Hueningkai, my new friend " Kai and Yeonjun exchange geniune handshake " and Taehyun my roommate " Beomgyu added.

" hello, I'm Yeonjun, Beomgyu's best friend nice to meet you " Yeonjun and Taehyun shakes hands too.

" So you're his roommate? i apologized in behalf he's so - " Yeonjun was cut off by Taehyun

" So Loud, messy, clingy, sulky and dumb " Taehyun emphasize those words which make them all laugh.

" Yah! , anyway Taehyun help me with this outfit jjun hyung " Beomgyu added.

" Really !? you seems so close? " Yeonjun cocked an eyebrow, teasingly. And Hueningkai started to smile from ear to ear.

" No. " The two males respond at the same time.

" Okay, chill dudes " Yeonjun and Hueningkai laugh at their reaction.

The Orientation was about to start and they all captivated by a tall man beside the stage, he's his black-blued hair and pouty lil lips like a rabbit, Holding some fliers.

The young man saw and approach them, " Hello I'm Choi Soobin, one of the student council, I will give you fliers here~ " He smiled and his eyes went smiling too captivating Hueningkai and Yeonjun's life.

" Oh 3 new students, and you.. you have the same class with me last year right? " Soobin pointed out Yeonjun.

" Ah yes, i think so " Yeonjun is so nervous to answer

" oh my, see you all around! " Soobin cheered and left the boys.

" hmm, it seems the two are snatched " Beomgyu said playfully returning the tease they did earlier.

" Oh, shut up " Hueningkai and Yeonjun said in time.

The 4 males burst out in laughter, having a great time, starting to build a bond.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N : CLARIFICATION

Soobin and Yeonjun were seniors here and the 3 will obviously be juniors, This book will not be focusing too much on school stuffs. Please take my apology if the school chapters were a bit mess. Thank you