~Prologue~

" Bring him in. " His thundering voice bouncing off the cold walls was followed by a slow, scraping sound accompanied by the clanging of chains.

Covered in dirt, he hadn't bathed for days. His face was more of purple than any other colour. He stared at the man sitting in the leather chair through swollen eyes. His skin had become simply grey, his nose was a new shape entirely and his head lumpy and mis-shaped.

" You're a stubborn one. " The man in the leather chair broke the silence, annoyance dripping with every word that left his mouth.

The ragged man glared back at him in silence.

" Answer me, where are they? " He said, pulling out his sleek revolver and stood up. The clicking sound of him loading his gun sent shivers down the man's spine. Nevertheless, no words left his mouth.

Taking slow steps towards the ragged man, he nodded his head to the guard standing in the corner of the room. Understanding his signal, the bulky guard landed a punch to the prisoner's stomach as he groaned and lowered himself to the floor.

" I'm afraid you aren't taking this seriously.. you have one more chance." He says, pulling the man back up to his feet and pointing the gun to his head. The feeling of the cold metal on his skin made the man's grey skin turn pale as his laboured breathing echoed in the room. He seemed to have no sense of humanity, nothing but a stone cold heart.

" Where...is...it? " He says with gritted teeth, pressing the gun to his head. 
The man raises his eyes to the other man's sharp gaze as he says with a raspy voice.

" Fuck you. "

The next thing to be heard was a deafening gunshot piercing the air followed by a dull thud. The man lay lifeless on the floor, his soulless eyes staring into emptiness. The trail of blood followed him as he was dragged out of the room and thrown into the river flowing beside the house.

The splash of water reverberated through the silent night air, his soul rising up as another person was eternally silenced in the dark city of Seoul.