~05~

"You look pretty."

Jimin said, leaning against the doorframe. He wasn't dressed yet, still in a pair of sweatpants and tank top that showed his muscular arms. Ara watched as his muscle flexed with movement, almost letting out a gasp when his eyes caught her.
A playful smirk surfaced on her face as she walked towards him wearing a cream off-shoulder top with a short black skirt.

"But, this should be for my eyes alone..I don't want you receiving attention from the other pricks out there."

He says sternly, pushing himself off the doorframe and stroking her cheek with the back of his hand before running it through his hair.

"Oh come on, I'll be fine! Go and change, we need leave in half an hour."

With a hesitant nod, Jimin walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Plopping herself down onto the soft hotel bed, she takes out her phone for a few quick selfies before turning on the TV.

Not long after, Jimin walks out and as her eyes land on him, her heart picks up its pace, its thumping in her chest ringing in her ears. She hadn't felt this way since she saw him for the first time at a club in highschool, and she missed the feeling ever since Jimin started working.

He was wearing a deep v-neck black shirt that hugged his body, accentuating his toned abs underneath with black trousers and a deep blue velvet jacket that hung gracefully on him, fitting perfectly to complement his muscles that swelled under the fabric but loose enough to keep him comfortable. To top it off, a red choker adorned his neck, matching Ara's and she couldn't keep her eyes off him.

With his hair brushed to a side, a glimpse of his bare forehead peeked out and Ara's hands were now clammy at the sight.

(I'm pretty sure y'all know the outfit he's wearing ;) 

(The legendary Blood Sweat and Tears turn on)

"The awakening of old feelings I see."
He says with a smirk plastered on his perfect face. Ara snaps out of her trance and groans.
"Shut up! Let's go already.."
She says, as her face erupts in a deep red blush and hurries out of the room. Sighing in relief when she feels the cold Seoul air sharply brush against her skin, Jimin walks past her to the car.

*Time skip*