~03~

Stepping out of the car, Jimin runs his fingers through his blonde locks as they enter a hotel. Walking up to the registration area, a middle aged woman greets them and they return it with a bow.

"One room for the lovely couple?"

She says with a large smile and pink tinted cheeks.

"Yes please."

Jimin says as he feels his face burning with the blush that erupts on his skin.

"Enjoy your stay!"

Jimin and Ara enter their hotel room as Ara sighs and plops down onto the soft bed.

"God I love hotel beds.."

"Me too, they're very sustainable for rough guests."

Sitting up with furrowed eyebrows, Ara's eyes widen as the hidden meaning of his words hit her.

"Perv!! I meant soft for sleeping!"

"Riiiight.."

He says, stepping into the bathroom as Ara rolls her eyes.

"Hurry up, I want to shower too!"

she yells after him and he responds from inside.

"Would you like to join me?"

The hint of sarcasm and double meaning dripped with his words and Ara knew he had a full smirk on display in there.

"No."

She says abruptly and leans into the bed, stretching over to take the television remote and turning it on.

←~←~→~→

"Is this the place?" Ara asks, her eyes scanning the old building.

"I can't believe he would live here." She says, scrunching her nose at the musky smell that danced under their noses as they entered the house.

"I remember this house.. I used to come here a lot when I was younger. All my cousins and their siblings would have family meet-ups here, and all you could hear was the sound of our laughter. He left this place to rot after he found a new one closer to the city."