17 ❀

*AUGUST 23RD 1993 (Sunday)*
-KATIE'S POV-

"shut up squints before you wake my girlfriend up" i heard benny say, they were being pretty loud but i was still tired so i still slept, that was until i felt my puppy climb on top of me and started cuddling with me "good morning my baby" i said in a baby voice "good morning" benny and anna said at the same time causing me to roll my eyes "i was talking to my dog but good morning to you guys too" i said causing everyone to laugh "what time is it?" i asked petting my puppy "12:45 pm to be exact" benny said "jeez kate, you are not an early bird" bertram said causing the others to laugh "no i am not" i said walking to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth, once i was done i walked back to my bed "are mom and dad home?" i asked "no they're still at work" ham said causing me to nod "anyone up for brunch?" i asked causing everyone to jump up in excitement.

we decided to make bacon, eggs, and rice we were gonna make pancakes but my moms ones are better, me and benny made all the food while everyone else sat in the living room watching whatever was on tv "andy mentioned a party on friday and i was wondering if you wanted to go?" benny asked cooking the eggs "you think they'd let us? i mean we're only freshman" i said "andy knows the guy who's throwing the party so we'll be fine plus the boys and anna will be there" benny said hugging my waist "okay sure but no drinking or smoking" i said in a stern voice "you sound like mom" benny said laughing "my mom or your mom?" i asked laughing with him "both" he said laughing more.

"foods ready dorks" i said from the stove causing everyone to race to the kitchen "kate and benny should make their plates first since they made the food" yeah-yeah said "i'm not hungry, i made the food for you guys" i said slightly laughing "you sure?" benny asked looking at me "yea i'm sure" i said nervously and started walking to andy's room.

"and he's the reason i never went to another party" i said as i finished ranting to andy about how nervous i was for the party "i'm so sorry you had to go through that kat but this time i'll be there, i'll tell my friends to look out for you" andy said holding my hand "okay, thank you" i said starting to calm down "and i'm really sorry i wasn't there for you back then, you went through so much and my head was too far up my ass to notice, i know kat" andy said tearing up "know what?" i asked confused "that you used to cut yourself, that you wanted to end your life, that you rarely ate, that you just wanted to give up" andy said now crying which caused me to cry too "how?" i asked "i seen your arms, you were always acting differently, you were rarely at the dinner table, and that you were always sad, i wanted to be there for you so bad kat but like i said my head was too far up my ass and i just want you to know that i love you, you're my little sister and i can't lose you, the day that i lose mom, dad, you, and even our unborn sister i'll lose myself" andy said, i hugged him as we both cried, we stayed like that for a while.

"hey babe, princess- are you okay?" benny asked opening andy's room door "no but i will be" i said "what happened?" benny asked walking towards andy's bed "i'll tell you after but what's up?" i asked wiping my tears "princess keeps crying and we all assumed that she's looking for you" benny said "okay let's go and thank you again andy" i said hugging him "anytime little sis" andy said hugging me back "come on" benny said starting to walk out "wait" i said causing benny to turn around "carry me?" i asked causing benny to playfully roll his eyes "of course my queen" benny jokingly said causing me to laugh, i jumped on his back and he walked downstairs.

*HOURS LATER*
-BENNY'S POV-

smalls keeps telling me i should tell katie about what happened, it happened last week so i don't wanna say anything but i know it's the right thing to do, right now i'm in bed staring at my ceiling just thinking until i heard a knock on my window, i turn to see sarah there, how does she even know where i live? i rolled my eyes and walked to the window "what now?" i asked opening the window "i need help with homework" sarah said letting herself inside "what homework?" i asked getting frustrated "the one for geometry" she said "we don't even have that class together" i said confused "i know but no one else can help me" she said "ugh fine but let me use the bathroom first" i said walking to the bathroom.

-KATIE'S POV-

i just finished showering and as i was walking to my bed i seen benny's lamp still on so i decided to text him

my boy<33

katie
hey, you still up?

my boy<33
i'm sorry kate

katie
why?

my boy<33
i can't do this anymore

katie
do what?

my boy<33
it doesn't matter, we're done.

my eyes instantly started to water when i read that text

katie
wtf? why?

i got no answer from him so i decided to walk to his house

-BENNY'S POV-

"hey what the hell are you doing on my phone?" i asked snatching my phone from sarah's hands "letting katie know it's over between you guys" sarah said smirking "no" i said looking at the texts "why did you do that?" i asked getting more mad "because i know you like me more than her, i know you enjoyed that kiss" sarah said walking towards me "no i did not, you tricked me" i said backing away from her, soon enough she grabbed me and kissed me, i tried to fight back but i couldn't, we slowly moved to my bed "told you" sarah said "what the fuck?" i heard, i turn around to see katie with her mouth slightly open and tears running down her face.

-KATIE'S POV-

i walked across the road and knocked on the front door to benny's house "hey kate" liz said hugging me "uh hey liz, is benny home?" i asked with my voice cracking "um yea he's upstairs, are you okay?" liz asked looking at me "yea i'll tell you after" i said "okay" she said nodding and moving to the side so i could walk in, i nervously walked to benny's room and just opened the door but when i did that i seen him and sarah making out on his bed, i could literally feel my heart break "what the fuck" i asked with my mouth slightly open and tears running down my face "kat i'm so" benny started but i cut him off "this is why you texted me that, why you took me on all those dates, why you spoiled me on my birthday, you were cheating on me this whole time" i said crying "kat no i" he started again but i cut him off "don't call me kat, and i don't wanna hear it, you guys are perfect for each other" i said running out of his house, i could hear him yelling for me "katie please!" he yelled but i ignored him and ran but i didn't run home, i remember that squints and yeah-yeah are having a sleepover so i ran there, i needed my bestfriends.

a/n: night trouble makes me SOB😏😏