𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑠

~Flashback~

"This looks promising" Minho said to Maddie before he flipped the switch. Nothing really happened at first cause Maddie to let out a giggle "wait let me flip the other one , maybe that'll do something?" Grayce offered with confidence in her tone. Minho nodded in agreement, shifting to the side a bit so that Grayce could flip the other switch.

Meanwhile Thomas had been aiming his flashlight at what looked like a cage for animal but there were things that belonged to humans in it. The sound of something activating and sputtering instantly snapped Thomas out of his thoughts. "Hey Minho wait!"

Suddenly the sound of clicks were heard from all over and lights were being turned on left and right. Grayce stood up and stared in amazement . A bright and happy smile was on Minho's face before he turned to Thomas in which it quickly faded. "Thomas watch out!" Minho yelled at Thomas. The thing behind Thomas screeched. For the first time in almost a year Maddie was afraid. "Get back! Get back!"  Maddie pulled on Minho's shirt to make sure he was as far away from that thing as possible.

"Her eyes!" Minho exclaimed holding on to Maddie. More commotion was heard behind them. Grayce was being attacked by one of the creatures. She was trapped under one as it tried to bite at her face. "Stay back"  Minho warned Thomas and Maddie as he grabbed a weapon to protect Grayce with. Minho swung back with amazing force and knocked the thing off of her. "Oh what the hell is that thing?" Minho questioned out loud before hearing even more commotion coming from a different direction.

Grayce's adrenaline was pumping , she was terrified she was so terrified that she couldn't even feel the 2 deep cuts she received while being attacked. 'Are we all going to survive out here?' She was cut out of her thoughts by Thomas frantically tapping her. "We gotta move go!" Thomas told her while running to the nearest exit which was a door. They ran in and barely escaped the creatures coming at them at full force. Thomas and Minho closed the door at the perfect moment.

"Hold it down!" Maddie shouted before running over to one of the tall power cabinet like things. "What!" Thomas questioned in worry, Minho had caught on to what Maddie was trying to do and rushed over to help her. Grayce ran over to the doors to help Thomas "Hold it down!" "Guys what're you doing?!" Thomas shouted. Maddie and Minho began to tip the cabinet over. "Watch out!" Maddie screamed before the cabinet reached the ground.

They began to hear more screeching and growls in the distance which immediately sent them all into a state of panic. "Let's get the hell out of here" but what they didn't know was that would be the last time they would see Grayce completely alright.