Chapter 21 : Auction

It wasn't everyday when Yoongi went to auctions. It was even more rare, that he attended the one conducted by Kang Donghyun. Not only him---all the others, except Jimin---came too, in disguise of course, that is, other than Hoseok. All were wearing masks and caps of different color, as they split up and observing what was happening intently.

"Can it really be Jimin participating here?" Namjoon asked, who was standing beside Yoongi. 

"I don't know," the other replied curtly. "Let's just wait and see, and even if he was here, I don't think there's anything we can do except know that he was going to be sold off."

Namjoon was silent at that comment, because it nothing but the truth. They couldn't do anything---they literally barged in via the back entrance by beating up the guards. 

Donghyun could fake ass friendly with them and invite them to their mansion, but he'd never invite his enemy to his own auction---it was his bad, when the others saw that. 

Even among Mafia, selling off people was the unexpectable and illegal of everything and letting their enemy know about it, was one of the major disadvantages. It could be used against him any time. 

How did Yoongi know about it? From the moment Jimin disappeared, Hoseok and Namjoon had been keeping a close eye on Donghyun---and since they're a common visitor in the Square Eights, they easily got the information. 

Though Yoongi didn't know for sure, that Jimin was with Donghyun, he hoped that he was going in the right direction in finding him. He just hopped that he could be with Jimin soon enough. 

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A voice, through the speakers cut Yoongi's track of thoughts, the next moment. 

The mafia leader snapped his head towards the main stage, adjusting his cap and mask subtly. There stood the man he despised the most, with a bright smile on his face---and it aggravated him, it utterly irritated him seeing that the person who had Jimin (at least, he thought) was smiling. 

He leaned back on the wall, shoving his hands inside his pockets, as he patiently waited for the show to continue. 

---------

"Okay, the first thing you have to do is," he said. "Get Mina, Seulbi and... Dongin, from the backstage. Room no, 16."

Hoseok wordlessly followed the instruction, as he strode his way through the backstage. He could feel someone following him---of course, he wouldn't be trusted that easily.

He kept an eye on the man following him,  and also the way he was going.

The only thought he had in his mind then was he had to find Jimin, he had to confirm whether Jimin is here or not.

Once he saw the door with the label 16 on it, he pushed it open, feeling the man stopped following him---he could see him hiding clearly.

Not taking that in mind secretly, he entered the room.

There he saw, some of the people sitting and chatting---and Jimin sitting there in the corner, thinking alone.

Hoseok could finally feel himself again, Jimin indeed was with Donghyun.

The next second, his eyes fell on the camera right above him.

He cleared this throat slightly, and all the eyes fell on him---including Jimin's. The younger's eyes widened at the sight of his hyung.

"Hobi hyung," he whispered, getting up slowly. 

Jimin was happy---he was happy that he saw Hoseok there, he could be rescued... or escaped.