Chapter 10

NOTE: Checkmate it's a smut kind of fic. It will have a lot of sex scenes, but it will also have a whole story behind. Everything to lead to something happening between them. If you, who are reading this, don't enjoy this type of fic, I advise you to rethink before continuing. And if you like it, you are in the right place.

For a better reading listen to the song "Wrong by Zayn" when I tell you to on the chapter ;)
-----

Lalisa Griffin's Point Of View

The Rolls Royce Phantom drove through the huge gates of my house slowly, being properly searched by the security guards at the gate. Robert rested his hand on my thigh in a soft caress. I looked at his face, he was carrying a tired smile. The man looked at me, before yawning for the fourth time in less than 10 minutes. I smiled at him before turning my eyes to the woman who was sitting on the other side. Roseanne didn't look me in the eye. Probably too nervous about the situation. And I wasn't any different, after all, that was the first time I drugged Robert. That was the first time I would cheat on him inside our own home.

“We've arrived.” the man said.

Carlos quickly approached the door, opening it so that we could get out. Robert got out of the car and gently extended his hand to me, and then to Roseanne. We went up the stairs towards the front door. In a complete silence.

“Finally, I was exhausted.” he said as he unbuttoned his blazer.

“I think I'm leaving now.” Roseanne said.

I turned facing her, who also received a look from Robert.

“No. You'll stay.”

The Agent's brown eyes fixed on mine for a split second, and then turned away.

“It's late, Agent Park. Stay, tomorrow morning I'll ask someone to drive you home.” my husband said calmly.

“But...”

“No buts, dear. I'll take you to the guest bedroom.”

“Do that, sweetheart. And then come to the bedroom with me.” he spoke through a yawn.

“Will do, honey.”

I approached Robert, depositing a quick kiss on his lips, making him smile. I would give anything to see Roseanne's face right now, or at least know what was going on in her head.

“Good Night, Agent Park.” he said before going up the stairs to the second floor.

“Good Night, Mr. Griffin.”

Once Robert disappeared at the top of the stairs, I turned my attention to Roseanne. We stood facing each other, without saying absolutely anything. The atmosphere seemed to be heavy and intense.

“I'll show you your room.”

“I'm leaving.”

Roseanne spoke walking away.

“No, you aren't.” I held her arm quickly, causing her body to stop.

“I am.”

“Are you that afraid of me, Agent Park?”

Roseanne turned her body towards me again. She had her eyebrows knitted together, frowning.

“I'm not afraid of you, Lalisa.” her voice sounded hoarse, sexy.

“Great, then stay.”

Roseanne sighed, still staring at me. I didn't dare look away, I would show her that I was firm there.