|Chapter-2|-|Married & Worried|

🍒
|Married & Worried|

The Parkers were busy with the business and when they could finally reach Los Angeles, it was already the time of the wedding. In between the days all Elli could think about is how her life was suddenly taking a turn.

But with her age, Elli knew she should listen to her parents. The Archer boy sounds good... besides, she liked his innocent smile and beaming eyes whenever he saw her on video call or talk to her. To be honest, that's all she could think about for the past few weeks. Elli got a very little chance of talking to the very busy man but to her disappointment everytime it was a very short conversation.

However, Elli doesn't mind. Even the short conversation was so sweet and innocent that she somehow developed a little crush on the guy. For the first time in her life, she let herself to like someone... Let herself to have a little crush on someone, still be happy about it. After all she was going to marry him.

But the toughest part for her was to keep herself from having sex. Her toys were her constant companion for these past few weeks.

Even though that was extremely difficult for her, even though that was the only thing beside the Archer boy that she could think about, still at the end of the day it's the Archer boy's sexy image that helped her to keep her 'Nympho mind' sane. Just a few more days. Better days are waiting for those who waits patiently, that's what she keeps mumbling to herself.

.
.
.

When they arrived Los Angeles, Elli wanted to meet Neil. But he was out for picking up their wedding ring. Apparently he designed their ring himself. Elli was a little disappointed but she coaxed herself saying it would be better to see the man on the other end of the aisle. That should be exciting.

Her parents were very happy with the wedding and as they saw Neil in video calls and talked to him, they were pretty happy with the children's wedding. Besides, the Archers are like the god of business world. Very powerful. Her parents were happy to marry their daughter in a family with similar status. Besides, Neil is an eligible handsome man.

On the wedding day, when Ellie was walking down the aisle, she saw her would-be-husband for the first time. He was standing on the other end of the aisle with all his 6'4" handsomeness, with a bonus grin on his face. His face looked as innocent as an angel and his whole face was beaming in happiness. He looked like he was the happiest man on the earth to be married to her.

As Elli walked towards him, she kept on observing the guy shamelessly. Both of them were looking at each other, not caring about the world. She noticed how he wanted to walk towards her but his brother Noah, who was the best man today stopped him. She noticed how he frowned when he was not allowed to come down. Elli chuckled lightly when she saw that.

Then she focused her eyes on him one more time, this time she noticed how tall he was, how his muscles bulged through his suit, how his suit was hugging his body perfectly, how soft and silky his hair looked even with the gel, and lastly how innocent he looked... Even with all these hotness.

Elli felt her mouth getting dry.

Nope Elli. This is not the time. She reminded herself.

When her father handed her over to the groom, and Elli touched Neil's hand for the first time, she felt like the world stopped revolving and there was certainly... Sparks.

Even Neil looked at their hand in a confused expression.

Did he feel it too?

When she stood in front of him, Neil's grin couldn't be any bigger. She looked at him in curious eyes. The guy was straight a feet taller than her 5'4" height.