|Chapter-3|-|Knowing The Truth|

🙏🏼
Important
I just opened an Instagram ID as Rosegold. For my books and writings. Can you kindly show a little love and follow me to grow?
Instagram ID: rosegold_writes

Thank you

🍒
|Knowing The Truth|

"Why do you have to hug it to sleep?" Elli felt her voice trembling.

"I feel lonely when I sleep... and scared. And she is my favourite among all my toys. Hugging her feels good. She was my only friend before I married you!" He talked like a innocent child.

"Your toys?" Elli felt extremely sick.

"Yes, I have many. Don't you have toys? Then what do you play with?" He looked confused again.

Elli couldn't keep it in anymore and ran to the bathroom to throw up everything from her stomach.

Sh!t!

She felt his presence behind.

"Elliana, are you okay?" He looked concerned. Innocent and concerned.

"'Are you okay?' Tell me you are lying! Tell me!" Elli shouted and screamed in shock.

Neil put both of his hands on his ear, "Why are your screaming at me? No one shouts at me! It scares me! Please don't shout!" He looked genuinely scared.

Elli was out of her mind. She picked the toilet paper roll and threw that at Neil.

"Stop with this nonsense! Tell me you are pranking on me! Admit it! Admit. It!" Elli screamed again, this time louder.

Neil put his hands more tightly on both of his ears and tightly shut his eyes. But Elli didn't stop. She kept on screaming.

Neil ran out of the bathroom and Elli followed him.

Neil looked so fragile, so scared, and vulnerable when he fearfully hugged the Teddy and laid at the furthest corner of the bed, scooted into the smallest form that was possible with his giant physic. His whole body was trembling in fear.

Elli didn't know what to do, what to say or even what to think.

She sat on the floor of the other corner of the bed and cried. Feeling scared, lonely, and helpless at the situation.

They were already married.

She is married to a mentally ill person! She is basically married to a kid in an adult body! Fuck! How haven't her family find that out? How did she not notice it before?

Is this why he was allowed to have only brief conversation with her? And they didn't meet before the wedding? Why? Just why they had to ruin her life?

Sob came out from within her when she thought about that.

At one point at the night she looked behind and found Neil sitting on the bed, still hugging his Teddy. But his eyes were on her. His eyes weren't shining like the other time he looked at her. This time they looked sad, and worried.

Elli never saw such look on his face. Till now, whenever she looked at his eyes, his face were always beaming in happiness. He either smiled or grinned at her, innocently. But never ever his face looked so sad and tensed.

Elli didn't know why she didn't like this look on his face.

.
.
.

Somehow both of them slept at some time throughout the night. As they were tired from the wedding ceremony, the flight, and then all the shock, it drained them out.