✧Extended Summary✧

The Unforgettable Angelica

"The Unforgettable are Forgotten too."

"They say you have to lose everything before you can really find yourself."

Angelica O'brien is the adopted daughter of Graham O'brien. When he was younger he found her on his door step, wrapped in a light purple blanket, one bright day, with only a necklace and note. The necklace was overall a gold chain with a pendant which consist of circles, lines, and dots. The note contained only her name and that she should be taken care of with the love, safety, and devotion they, Angelica's biological parents, couldn't give her. And blimey did Graham take care of her, he cared and took to her safety before his.

When Angelica was old enough to understand, Graham told her she was adopted, that he didn't know who her parents are, and that necklace she wears all the time was from them, along with her baby blanket. After that they told each other everything, from little things like how she stole a Jammie dodger to what's going happening in school. Though there was two secrets she never told anyone, not even Graham. One, she had dreams, very vivid dreams. Little scenarios of a silver haired man and a icy blue eyed woman with a baby girl sleeping in a rather ancient looking cot next to the bed which the woman laid in and the man stood next to. Two, she knows what the necklace says, what the language is, and that she isn't human. She won't ever tell anyone this though, she'll keep it to herself till it needs to be said, till it's pushed out of the open, till it's time.

And when the Doctor, newly regenerated into a female body, falls into Sheffield, let's just say the time is coming, a lot quicker than Angelica would like.