Chapter One

A/N: Hi there; some of you may see an upload of this chapter; I would like to clarify I have unpublished every chapter except for the first one. I am currently in the process or rewriting this book. At first, I wanted to upload again with plenty of chapters rewritten, but currently, I only have a few. I'm going to be uploading the other chapters eventually, but right now, I'm just sticking with Chapter One. 

  Lucy Heartfilia, Celestial Mage of Fairy Tail, and Levy McGarden, Script Mage of Fairy Tail, were walking through to the guild's archives, searching for the white-haired mage, Mirajane Strauss. They were told by Erza that Mirajane sorting out the books.

  "Mira? You here?" Lucy called out as she and the blue haired mage looked around for the model.

  "Up here!" A voice called out. Levy and Lucy looked up, finding Mirajane on a ladder while waving to the two females. They both waved back to the mage, who was climbing down the ladder carefully, making sure she doesn't fall on her way. "What can I do for you?" Mirajane asked as she stopped moving, still on the ladder as she looked through the books.

  "Do you know where Elfman is? We need his help with something." Levy said as she scratched the back of her neck. Mirajane stopped looking at the books, and turned her head to the two mages looking up at her.

  "Elfman and Lisanna were sent to go meet someone by the master." Mira explained as she climbed down the ladder to look at the girls. Both females wore a confused expression on their faces.

  "Who?" Lucy asked as she tilted her head. Mirajane shrugged her shoulders as she picked up a pile of books and began to walk away to a table.

  "I don't know. They didn't say." Mirajane stated as she picked up a book from the top of the pile and began to flip through it. She then stopped flipping through it as a picture came up in the book. Her eyes then widened. "Wait... Could it be her?" Mira questioned herself.

  "Who Mira?" Levy asked as she and Lucy walked to the mage. They looked over her shoulder, and Levy's eyes widened. Meanwhile, Lucy still wore a confused expression on her face. In the book, there was a picture of Gray when he was a child on the floor, with a girl sat on his back. Gray had a bump on his head as he looked like he had just lost a fight against the girl.

  The girl looked around the same age as Gray. She was a small girl with a moonlight pale skin tone. Her eyes were a dark grey colour while her long hair was a darkish lavender shade. The girl wore a bored expression on her face as she had elbow on her knee, while she rested her head on her hand. The girl wore a dark purple cape around her arms, a black dress with a pair of black boots and white socks that ended under her knees.

  "Who's that?" Lucy asked as she looked at the two mages, who seemed to be smiling warmly as they looked at the picture.

  "Her name is Aria Lotus. She joined the guild when she was 13." Mirajane explained as she turned the page, revealing another picture of Aria. This time, she was sat on a table, and she looked upset.

  "How come I've never met her?" Lucy asked as she raised an eyebrow, looking at the picture of the girl. She looked at the girl's sparkling grey eyes that looked like they were holding a sad story.

  "She left when she was 14 to train with a mage Gildarts took her to meet after her magic was revealed." Mirajane explained with a sigh as she closed the book. "I wonder what she's like now..."

  "What magic does she have?" Lucy questioned.

  "She has the ability to use Crystal Magic. It's a lost magic, no one knows how she's able to use it. From what I remember reading, the last person who was known to have that power was a mage who lived over two hundred years ago." Levy explained as she walked to a bookshelf, running her fingers across the books as she scanned the book titles.