Chapter Seven: The Blood-Stain Eyed Girl

"Aria! Aria! Open up!" Aria opened her front door to find a panicked Gray standing there. Sweat was running down his face as he stared at her.

"W...what is it?" Aria questioned worriedly. Gray grabbed her arm and dragged her out of her house. "G-Gray!" Aria exclaimed as she managed to close her door.

The male dragged her to the guild hall where there was a large crowd. They made it through the crowd, and once reaching the front, Aria went wide-eyed as she saw Wendy was on the ground with Carla. They were receiving medical attention.

"What...happened?"

"I think it was that girl Wendy was taking to the guild..." Erza spoke, gritting her teeth. Aria stared at Wendy as she was taken into the guild with Carla. Wendy weakly opened her eyes, tears falling down her face. She looked at Aria, Gray and Erza.

"I'm...sorry..." She managed to speak up before she fell back into an unconscious state.

"My, my." A voice echoed throughout the city. Everyone looked around when they saw a screen appear in the middle of the sky. It was the girl from before, but her eyes had changed from sparkling emerald green to a blood-stained red. She grinned sinisterly. "What an unfortunate fall of events. I honestly expected more of a dragon slayer from Fairy Tail, but oh well. I guess they're not as strong as I originally thought."

"Who are you?!" Natsu angrily called out from the centre of the crowd. "You're going to regret targeting Wendy!" The crowd began to move away from the angry dragon slayer as flames began to emerge from his body. The girl wore a smug expression on her face.

"The famous Fire Dragon slayer himself; Natsu Dragneel." The girl spoke, her sinister smile still resting on her face. "My master told me about you. I don't think you're that much of a threat. If you really want to stop me, you'll have to come find me yourself. Until then, I'm just going to keep picking you all off one after another." The girl snapped her fingers and all of a sudden, Levy appeared in front of the guild. She was unconscious and looked like she had taken a lot of beatings.

"Where are you?!" Aria shouted in anger; her fists clenched tight enough to make her knuckles turn white. The girl stayed silent for a few seconds, only for her sinister smile to widen.

"Come find me Aria Lotus of Fairy Tail. Let's see how impressive that crystal magic really is!" The girl let out a sinister laughter as the screen disappeared.

The civilians seemed to run around in panic, while Fairy Tail members turned their attention to Levy to try and get her the right medical attention she needs. Erza tried to calm everyone down, ordering them all to go home for their safety while Fairy Tail took care of the situation.

"Aria, Natsu, stay put-!" Erza began to say as she looked to where the two mages were once standing, however they were already gone.

"I'll go find them." Gray said before running off.

"Gray no!" Erza called out, but the ice mage was already gone. Erza gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

"What should we do Erza?" Lucy asked cautiously.

"We need to wait for Master Makarov's orders. Go inside, help Mira attend to Levy, Carla and Wendy's wounds." Erza ordered the blonde. Lucy nodded her head as she ran inside. Erza looked around, glancing at every corner. She placed one hand on her hip and the other on her chin. "Could she be watching us?"

Meanwhile...

"The crystal is reacting. We're going in the right direction." Aria said as she and Natsu ran through the streets with Happy flying behind them. She was holding a white crystal in her hand, watching as it slowly lit up.