Chapter 2 : The Reveal

George POV

The ride back to Dreams apartment was quiet but as soon as we arrive everything goes back to normal.

"This is my house, upstairs is my room the guest room is over there. There is a bed and a inflated mattress"

"I called the bed" and with that Sapnap took off towards the room

" Hey, that's no fair" and I took off,

towards Sapnap leaving Dream behind.

Sapnap was already in the bed with his bag on the floor. With a sigh knowing that I won't get the bed I throw my bag on the mattress.

" Hey have you notice something off with Dream" I look over to Sapnap. Dream has been acting nervous.

" He probably nervous about his face or something"
That was a reasonable reason. Dream did never show us his face he must be insecure about it.

Dream POV

I finally was able to calm down but the contact lenses are irritating. It was pretty late anyways so he decide to go to sleep. After telling Sapnap and George to do what they pleased. He jumped in bed and falls into sleep. His eyes turned oranged.

Sapnap POV

It was weird for Dream to go to bed early. I don't judge I also like to sleep. Me and George decide to watch a movie. About half way through Dream woke up but something was off.

When Dream look over that's when it hit me his eyes were orange.

"Uh Dream..." I get up and walk over to him.

" Why are your eyes orange?" As I said that they change to purple.

"What?!" I say in almost a panic "Dream they just changed to purple are you ok" Dream grabs my arm and pulls me into his room.

Dream POV

How could I be so stupid and forget to pit my contact lenses in. Now Sapnap knows.

"Dream explain" After explain that my eyes change color and what color is what mood.

"Dream we would've like you no matter what, now lets go tell George"

" No" I grab Sapnap's arm to stop him

"Don't tell him please" Sapnap look confuse. He should be.

"What why?" I knew already that my eyes turn pink Sapnap only takes one look and gasp

"You like George? Sense when"

" I don't know, I think I always had these feelings but just now notice them" Sapnap stayed quiet it.

"Ill keep your secret at least now you don't have to wear contact lenses." I almost forgot George is colorblind.

"Thanks Sap"

Thank you for reading! 428 words
-Mist3