Chapter 8: A Happy Ending

Dream POV

I woke up with dread. Today is the last day of the trip, and there was nothing I could do. I didn't want to get up. I just want to stay in bed with my boyfriend in my arms. George started to stir. Which means we have to get up. I sigh knowing this is the best moment of this trip. Georges stretches indicating he was awake.

"Good morning baby" I could see George blush so hard it made me giggle

"Morning" I kiss his temple putting all my love in him. He snuggles me more.

"I don't want to leave"

"I know, I know"

George shoots up with energy in him and runs down. With a confuse look I follow George. He was on his phone talking to someone.

"Thanks, love you too!"

"Who were you talking to?" George was smiling ear to ear.

"My mum, I needed to tell her something" I him a questioning look asking him to continue.

"I told her, I'll be staying here from now on" My smile waa larger than George's I run up to him grab him and spin him in the air. This making him blush major.

"What are you guys so happy about." I look over to Sapnap. I giggle in excited.

"George is staying in Flordia"

"Oh man congrats" Sapnap smiles at us.

All the sound wakes up Drista and after explaining what's going on she too said congrats. I told her she can still stay here untill she's ready to leave.

"Welp, I should get ready" Sapnap leaves to start getting ready. Drista leaves because she applied for a job which George left to call his movers to ship his stuff here. Which left Dream by himself. To think about the begining of the trip up to today. It started of rough but it ended with a happy ending!

~time skip~

We were all at the airport to say bye to Sap.

"It been great seeing you guys"

"It really has" I gave off a sad smile

Flight 1365 gate 8 boarding now

"That's my que" Both George and I wave goodbye to Sapnap. We head to the car and back home. George pulls me upstairs and we decided to snuggle.

"I'm glad this happen" I look into Georges eyes and nuzzled his nose. This let out a giggle

"Me too" I said "Me too" behind George on my desktop screen I could see my reflection. My eyes were pink. They were the brightest I ever seen them and the best part of it. George was making them this bright.

Thanks for reading 440 words
-Mist3