The unknown Guy and Girl

"If I get sealed I'm making sure one of you can't return" the goddess of chakra said as she noticed that it was her time to escape with one of the two so they can't seal her. Kaguya would open a portal and throw her and naruto into the world as they had been falling.

"Ahhhhh" the blonde genin said as he had been falling then hit the ground with kaguya landing on him. "ouch" naruto shouted as he hit the ground and felt someone on top of him.

Kaguya would get up and look at naruto as she started blushing.

"Wow I never knew he was this cute" the goddess said in her head.

With team 7

Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura would be shocked as they saw naruto get transported to another world with kaguya.

"We got-" Sasuke could not finish his sentence as he and the other two had been summoned back to where the war was.

"Where's naruto" asked an old man as he was looking for naruto.

" kaguya took him" Kakashi said as he put his head down since he couldn't save his student.

"Well let me just break the infinite Tsukuyomi, oh and Sasuke you can keep that seal since I need both and I can't get the sun seal since naruto is no where to be found" the so6p said as he released everyone from the infinite Tsukuyomi and disappeared.

Sasuke would go to hug Sakura as she had been crying due to her losing her friend and teammate. About 5 minutes later everyone would wake up and look at team seven noticing that naruto isn't with them.

"Hey guys where's naruto" a shy girl with pale eyes said as she was looking for her loved one.

"He's gone" the emo said as he was still hugging Sakura as he saw hinata falling to the ground and started crying as she will never get the chance to be with naruto.

Kiba would walk up to hinata and start hugging her. "Hey hinata let's go back to the village and we can figure out a way to get him back once everything is ok" kiba said as he was still hugging hinata.

Everyone would soon start walking back to the village staying quiet as the had lost a lot of shinobi's and losing naruto and neji.

An hour later everyone would soon make it back to their own village thinking and thinking about having a kage summit to talk about what just happened.

With naruto and kaguya

Naruto would stand up and look at kaguya.

"Hey Kaguya where are we!" the kid shouted to the goddess knowing that this isn't his world.

Kaguya had snapped back to reality and looked at naruto. "I-i don't know" kaguya said as she been blushing.

"Well can you bring us back" naruto said hoping that they could get back to the leaf village.

"I can't do that, there isn't any chakra here so we are stuck here" the rabbit princess responded as she walked to naruto and kissed him on the lips.

This had shocked naruto as he had turned deep red as that has been his first kiss by a girl.

In a mansion

A man with short red hair would be sitting in front of a girl with long red hair.

"Rias I need you and your friends to check out that power that had just can out of nowhere, it's in the forest" the man said as he looked as rias with a serious face.