Chapter 6

A couple of weeks passed since that day Lyndell took me away from Mrs. Lomax and Shawn. I havent heard or seen anybody since I'm trapped into the basement. See, Lyndell kept me here so I wouldnt run away, he would eventually come by and give me some food, talk to me a little, threaten me and all. He kept repeating to me, every night, before I went to sleep, the story of how he killed Shawn.

'Yeah, you know, after he took you away from me, I knew you were at the hospital with him, he really cared for you didnt he?! Uh, anyway... I waited, I had spies all over the hospital, so, when you were out of there I waited to see where he was gonna take you. I feel sorry, really, that you had to stay on that filthy, filthy one bedroom apartment.' I looked around at the basement and I was thankful that I stayed on Shawn's house, it was so much better than here 'And then I waited til he was out, something was troubling him, he knew I was coming for him... And I did. My boys took him away that day, never to return. THE END!' He sighed and gave me a kiss on the forehead 'Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, I put a bullet on his head.'

I dont know what kept me from not believing that story, maybe I did want Shawn to be still alive or maybe it was because he promised me with all his heart that everything was gonna be alright. Or maybe it was because of that message Mrs. Lomax had from him: No matter what they say, I'm fine.

So I kept on believing that he was actually fine, tho at some nights, when I felt cold and lonely, a deep scaring feeling possessed my body saying that he was dead like Lyndell was saying or that I'd never see him again.

Days started to go by, I still had the whole plan on my mind, but how would I do it? Without Shawn I dont know if I really have the strength to pull it off. Tho I was just waiting for the perfect moment.

'Darling, I bought ourselves a new boat!' Lyndell said happily as he opened the door. I reached my hands out to him because he was caring some food and I was starving, he didnt bring me anything yesterday or the day before that. 'I'm gonna call it: YONCE, what do you think?!'

'It's great' I said with my mouth full of bread. 'Tho I hate sailing, you can go alone'

'What?! But what is the fun in that?' He asked, I eyed him with fury, I did hate sailing and water, he knew that. See, when I was a kid my dad took me sailing, I was traumatized by it cuz I fell into the water and they couldnt find me for hours, I almost died. 'Ok, it's settled then... we sail tomorrow night. You can go out around the house if you want now'

'Really?!' I asked surprised he hasnt let me out this basement for months.

'Yeah, but no OUTSIDE the house tho, at least not without me' I nodded and slowly put my feet on the floor, I was crazy to go out, tho I was still a little weak from the lack of food. I went to the living room where I could see the sea, peacefully carrying its waves. And then I saw the beach, the beach that me and Shawn used to go to when we wanted some peaceful talk. 

Then I walked around the house a little bit and went upstairs to my room. I took some new clothes, cuz I had the same outfit since I arrived here, took a shower and then I felt almost good as new. Afterwards I went to the kitchen and ate some more, I was still hungry. Lyndell was watching my every move. I eyed him and he smiled at me, he disgusted me.

Before he could even get close to me again I locked myself into the guest room, I really didnt feel like sleeping with him tonight, or ever to be precise. I sighed as I saw myself trapped into a room again.

I opened the wardrobe door to look for some blankets and a black bag fell almost killing me. It was full, why was it full? I didnt fill it! Then who did? I opened the bag and there was a note.

We are much smarter then he thinks, keep up with the plan 

                                                                                    - SCC

Wait, that is it? No "I love you" No "Everything is gonna be fine?". Wait, I think I'm missing the point here, I searched through the bag once more and I found some clothing, some swimming clothing and a lot of money. Where did Shawn get all that money? How am I suppose to keep up with the plan like this? UUGHHH!

READ BELOW

-------------------------------------------------------

Seriously guys, I updated a new story! And nobody is reading it, I feel like crap! I know it is a Rihanna story and most of yall dont like her I dont know why, but could you please just at least vote for it? It's a great story and a great idea, i think! I aint mean, because I thougth about updating a chapter here saying that if I didnt get a number of votes on my new story I wouldnt update on this one, but I aint mean, lol.

SOOOO.... Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter: Is Shawn still alive? What is this plan they keep talking about? Do you think the plan is gonna work?

FYI The plan is at the next chapter! Todaloo! Love yall XO