⒐𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘦

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Mista woke up with a headache. Slowly opening his eyes, met by a familiar ceiling. Good, after whatever fuck type of dream he saw he's glad he's in his bed.
Grabbing his head and slowly rubbing it to sooth the ache.

He hears narancia laughing and fugo yelling outside.
Sighing he gets up and heads straight to the bathrooms. After a while of getting tidied up and looking presentable. He looks in the mirror one last time and heads out from his room to the living room.

On the walk there sex pistols summon themselves all around mista. One beating the other and the Rest whining for food.

"mistaaaaaa we're hungry!"

"you woke up late! Now I'm gonna die of starvation"

"ahh m-mista numba 3 k-keeps hitting me.. Ahhwoo"

"shut up, all you do is cry!"

This was all normal for Mista. All he could do was pinch the bridge of his nose and walk to the dining table for breakfast.

"numba 3 stop bullying numba 5! Or no salami, the rest of you quite whining we're getting there!"

The sex pistols still going. The first thing he sees when he enters the room are narancia and that girl.
He feels uneasy after what dream he had last night. What catches his attention is the girls eyes. Again.

He replays whatever happened last night and his eyes widen. He. Saw. A. Fucking. Giant. Reptile. With the girls eyes.

He looks like was gonna scream. He realized it wasn't a dream. Until his eyed meet brunos. He gives him his signature gentleman smile. Abbacchio aggressively sipping on his tea.

"Ah good morning Mista, you're right on time. Take a seat next to her"

Bruno points at the seat next to you. You notice him and give him a smile and wave. You learnt that from narancia this morning. He taught you basics of how to greet. Your wave wasn't exactly correct.

"oh no! You're supposed to move your hands left and right, like this!"

He demonstrated it for you, and you followed the action. Looking back at Mista with an excited happy face. He awkwardly waves back taking a seat next to you.

"so uh.. What happened last night"

Everyone stays quiet for a while until bruno speaks up.

"mista you saw everything. No need to hide it. Just ask whatever that's in your mind"

"what the fuck was that thing last night, and why did it have her eyes? And why was she naked and why were you guys all fucking her?!"

Everyone is silent again. Bruno let's out a giggle. Abbaccbio is too, now concerned. Eyeing bruno suspiciously.

"oh mista you really took things the wrong way huh"

"well what else would any human on earth think when three men are surrounding a young naked lady?! And are in a gang!?"